MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all. Just this minute joined. I'm English (to the core) and have lived in Hertfordshire all this time. I'm fairly old (65) but still biking, and have been for most of the last 47 years. My current ride is a 2011 Triumph Tiger 800xc which is an excellent, if a tad ordinary, bike. I also own a 1997 Kawasaki zx6r, which I am selling because my body says no! :stopp: I think that used Turismo Veloce might make a nice retirement purchase, so I'll be asking some questions about it on the forum. Hopefully I will see you there.

·
Administrator
19,841 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! Put that location in your profile please.

Reactions: Angloman

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the replies. I can't access the Turismo Veloce thread to post any questions - I don't know why. Am I too new?

·
Super Moderator
22,334 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome and get a TVL. Check out cycle-ergo.com and see how you sit on a TV verses a pure sportbike. It is one of the reasons I bought the bike. The first, was because it is so easy to look at.

Reactions: Angloman

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Welcome @Angloman - . . . Enjoy these forums they are great fun and very educational. To start with probably best not to express any strong opinions on Rossi, wiring diagrams, oil changing, tapered nuts/sockets, being English etc etc :) . . .
. . . and steer clear of the Guns, Politics and Religion thread:smile2:. It's the forum's Bermuda Triangle>:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts