MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys saw this ad on the website of mv agusta, I would like to improve my f4 you think of this product? any of you already have it? microtec to replace the eldor (f4 2013) already exists?

Thanks for your feedback

regards

Juan rdtl006114-1.jpg__550x550_q100_crop.jpg

·
Registered
661 Posts
I was looking at that for some time now. Is it applicable for non modded or mildly modded exhaust only bikes? The feature set sounds very exciting to have. How hard to install?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Eldor update info no longer on the website. I got the latest flash but how about future flashes and auto blipper and such?

·
Registered
62 Posts
A month ago the factory told me this ECU is not available yet - if there are enough orders placed for it, THEN it will be manufactured.
But frankly, I don't see the technical need for ECU change - the stock 2013 ECU is already flashable.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I agree, they should offer a programmer like cars have to upgrade the program within existing to configure all these features listed.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no idea if the ECU eldor is adjustable, so I have the need to upgrade and I want to change the whole exhaust and the bike has very high rpm when the bike is on stop, dealer informs me that to solve this need to change the ecu by a racing ... you guys are saying??

regards

·
Registered
62 Posts
You don't have to change the ECU, you can just upload a new fuel map. Very high rpm on idle is the result of disconnected exhaust valve. That is solved by a proper map, too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
It has to be provided by the exhaust manufacturer, then installed by the dealer

·
Registered
475 Posts
It has to be provided by the exhaust manufacturer, then installed by the dealer
Which is why this isn't remotely comparable to having a programmable ECU. Also, I doubt the Eldor lets you change all of the parameters that the Microtec does.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Which is why this isn't remotely comparable to having a programmable ECU. Also, I doubt the Eldor lets you change all of the parameters that the Microtec does.
The problem is, there are no other options yet. From what I've seen at the technical training, the Eldor lets you change anything you might need to change - fuel maps, ignition maps, enable/disable exhaust valve, ABS unit presence(you can easily upgrade to ABS if you didn't have it from the factory), but there is still no user-level software for it. That's the point I'm trying to make - you need the software, not the "hardware".

·
Registered
14 Posts
CMIIW the only hope to alter the mapping for 2013+ model is that racing ecu(for now)
dealers can only upload mapping that's already available from MV, not change the parameters.
there won't be any software for us (user) to alter the standard elder ecu.

·
Registered
661 Posts
why cant they flash that feature set into the Eldor? Where's my blipper and other doodads?

·
Registered
661 Posts
features sound so tasty, I'd buy it!!! :
Plug and Play for Eldor 2.0
Traction control for every gear
Launch control
Pit limiter
Rev limiter
Inertial Platform
Anti wheeling
Blip shift down