MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone!

I recently bought a 2015 Dragster 800 with just over 1,000 miles on her. I'm hoping to have it on the road within the week so I can start to enjoy it! I'm coming off of a CBR1000 which I'm still looking to sell. Before the Honda I've owned an R6 and two ZX6R's. I've done all the maintenance on my previous bikes so I'm really hoping the dragster won't be much different to me. I recently flushed the coolant and am looking to do a fresh oil change and chain cleaning before it hits the road. I also downloaded the owner manual and have been looking it over. I look forward to seeing everyone's ride!

I'll throw up some more pictures soon, this one was from today after I washed and waxed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hello and welcome,

Seems like previous owner painted some parts black, which fits the bike nicely :)
And a nice set of NRG/NRC?? blinkers. Looks good.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and welcome,

Seems like previous owner painted some parts black, which fits the bike nicely :)

And a nice set of NRG/NRC?? blinkers. Looks good.
Thank you! I need to look some stock photos up so I can see what's exactly different. I did notice the finder eliminator and turn signals, now I know what they are Haha

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
18,841 Posts
Welcome to the family !!!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hello & Welcome

Looks like a well looked after example. Good to see another fellow Dragster owner showing off the lovely fat back tyre (ie not covered with the number plate and indicators etc). :grin2:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I've never ridden this style bike before so I'm stoked to add some miles to it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I feel like it's unnecessary to start a new thread seeing as there are a ton of oil threads already. I'm looking at purchasing the Hiflo HF569 and 3 quarts of the Castrol Power 1 Racing 4T 5W40. Just wanted to confirm this correct.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts