MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Mate have you check if can be fitted the the MV as u prob now MVs wil not start without the standard dash fitted and they state there is a plug in kit for ( most common bikes ) your MV is not a most common bike fella I've been trying to get Translogic to fit a dash to my F4 and they completely refuse to even try be interested if this works as I'd get one if it did also cost stated on there site is $969 let me know how u get on mate cheers

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will, Wood. AF1 racing here in Texas said that with my Microtec and dash and whatnot, he would have to write everything from scratch, but it could be done. He said it would be a pain in his ass, but he could do it. I've settled into dumping quite a bit of money into my girl.

I've decided on quite a bit of work going into her to make her everything I want. It'll take time(as it already has hahaha) but Im going to make it happen.

Thus far I have, All of my carbon bodywork minus a couple of pieces. Titanium subframe. Dash. Im going to go ahead and do some engine work, magnesium wheels, etc, etc.

I'll make this dash work, come hell or high water. :D

I thank you for that info. I'd not heard that.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahahaha, thanks Dons.

I would wager just about "anything" would be better than stock. I ended up buying some better LED's to give the stocker a little more light.

Does anyone know anything about the big bore kit FBF offers?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Woodster, the MV can run without the dash plugged in. Squidly, it's won't be too much of a job to fit this to the MV, make sure you are happy with the physical size first though.
Does it mate my mates 1078 wouldn't run when we unplugged the dash but I've not tried my 1000s mind I really want to get the new Translogic dash on myn I'm hounding them to see if they will do it

Because how cool would this look

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hahahaha, thanks Dons.

I would wager just about "anything" would be better than stock. I ended up buying some better LED's to give the stocker a little more light.

Does anyone know anything about the big bore kit FBF offers?

Contact yamicatiman about that. He's put one on his bike and he may have a BBK laying around.

Oh, and i have a set of Mg. rims whenever you're ready.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are they the five star, Varium?

And, thank you! I'll shoot yamicatiman a PM about it. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Just had an email back from Translogic and they now say they can fit to MVs so ill call then tomorrow next week as there on holiday till then and ill let you know the out come

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a good deal, Wood. Glad to hear it. I looked at the translogic, but the fact their display was on a 250 just made me feel weird. :stickpoke

1 - 11 of 11 Posts