MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On MV's website, the new anti slip seat with logo looks really nice....
I have no prior experience with MV, is there any chance that this seat could be more confortable?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I have the MV Corse seat for my B800, it was a bit firm to begin with but after 3k miles it has softened up a bit and is now fairly comfortable.
jimboF4

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'm going to lose the underwear and wear cycling pants with foam. :)
At first i thought you guys were just pussy's but it really hurts my bottom too. After two hours i have to stop for a little walk. After that i have to get off every hour.

It's not to hard i think. It's just plain narrow in the front and there is little contact with your bottom. After market solutions are sparse, still waiting for the solution. Probably getting a custom made one.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I am surprised not to see more aftermarket seats. The family jewels were not too happy on the B3 675 test, or sitting on the Dragster.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, heres a pic of the seat. Personally I found no real difference in comfort vs the stock seat, however, the stock seat allowed me to get in position easier by sliding my rear pre corner. Visually I much prefer the corse seat though.. The only other aftermarket seat I saw was in the pics other b800 owners uploaded, I believe its one of the more recent pics. Maybe worth a look?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I have the MV Corse seat for my B800, it was a bit firm to begin with but after 3k miles it has softened up a bit and is now fairly comfortable.
jimboF4

Are you sure that's not your arse that's softened up Jimbo? I have the standard seat (which I've had covered) and that also has "softened up" as you put it ;) :laughing:

That other one is a Loimoto seat cover, their available from Design Corse, don't know if you have to send away your seat or if they send you the cover and you have to fit it? I had a guy local to me who makes motorcycle seat covers make mine up and fit it for me, it was a lot cheaper than the options above :)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Are you sure that's not your arse that's softened up Jimbo? I have the standard seat (which I've had covered) and that also has "softened up" as you put it ;) :laughing:

Nope no extra padding has been added to me buttocks matey LOL, I guess all seats will soften up a bit given time, the Corse seat is good now for a full days riding, I am pretty happy with it now and IMHO it does look good.

jimboF4:smoking:

·
Registered
845 Posts
I've found a seat that looks realy comfortable.

Just doesn''t look nice.

You can actually design your own seat, pretty sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts