MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.instagram.com/p/BprOdTVHS8K/

I’m incredibly proud to announce that today I have assumed the post of Chief Executive Officer at MV Agusta, the most exclusive brand in the entire motorcycle industry. A myth sanctioned by the 75 world GP titles gained and celebrated through the most technologically advanced motorbikes capable of conquering the appreciation of enthusiasts and experts alike. I am honored by the trust I received from our Board and our employees. From today onwards my goal is for MV Agusta to once again take the center stage amongst the most recognized Italian brands in the world. I look forward to working closely with our team of incredibly skilled engineers, designers and managers to bring back the glory and significance that a brand like MV Agusta deserves. Thank you for your support @mvagusta.gc

https://www.instagram.com/sardarovtimur/

·
Administrator
19,817 Posts
This isn't April 1st......

Reactions: zzaraxx

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts
I want to see a picture of the transition handshake.....

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts
Congratulations to Timur and Black Ocean Group.

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts

·
Premium Member
818 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
MV has received over 40 million Euros from shareholders as investment capital which means Giovanni and Timur can do what they need to do to help the brand grow.

2019 release for the Brutale 1000 - 212 hp and 190+ mph top speed. That'll be rough on a naked but I can dig it anyway. Not that I'll ever get that fast on streets out here...

In any case, I was in the market for a liter bike. Now I'm not in the market.

I will be trading in my 17 Brutale America for a Brutale 1000 when the time comes.

·
Registered
641 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Lets hope parts and service move to the front of their to do list.
Reading the news so far it appears to be all about the new model(s) and elevating premium image of the brand to new levels. Its doubtful that the top execs (GC, TS and the rest) are ever bothered with service/parts issues encountered by "pedestrian" MV owners. I believe the front of their list is concerned with opening new mono brand stores (boutiques to further enhance uber premium image) in Moscow, London, Dubai, New York - see the pattern?

Ideally, I would suggest for their top execs to visit their dealers incognito to get idea first hand of what problems are holding back the brand. I doubt that will happen though.

People like GS and TS and probably who they view as their target audience all live where the air is rare meaning they don't deal with such petty problems as taking care of a problem, they have plenty of back up staff to do that for them: "Damn, I was hoping to ride today #16 but it is not starting and #27 has a code error message, runs rough. Ahh, Boris, please get these to service and have them prepare #31 for me today. Spasibo"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts