·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I love seeing Brutales when the only thing red is the frame...then you go and add carbon....sexual bliss!!!! :naughty:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Pigiolino

Could you do me a favor and take some more photos of your hugger? Side photos and photos from the back. I want to check the clearance between the hugger and the wheel. I just put my rear hugger on today and want to make sure that it has the correct clearance. It seems low but I've never had a hugger on one of my bikes. Thanks!

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'm addicted to carbon !!

I like your Gladio like that !

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
mvitalian...it would be hard not to acheive the correct fit therefore giving you the right height above tyre, as long a its an MV part that is.

The contours of the swingarm match perfectly to the shape of the hugger, and if Im not mistaken the Gladio has the holes already in the swingarm...I think! :)

·
Registered
798 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
Pigiolino

Could you do me a favor and take some more photos of your hugger? Side photos and photos from the back. I want to check the clearance between the hugger and the wheel. I just put my rear hugger on today and want to make sure that it has the correct clearance. It seems low but I've never had a hugger on one of my bikes. Thanks!
MVITALIAN, which hugger did you buy? I just bought the one from QB Carbon, and it is on its way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts