MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Looking good, matching front fender color looks nice.
Thanks mate.

The fender was a toss up between getting a carbon one or painting but I think it looks more 'sporty' when painted.
I do like the MV logo within the paint.

However, seems a bit plain, needs some decals, maybe red stripes or something to match the tank.

Reactions: Claude

·
Registered
741 Posts
Looking good James specially the gold wheels:wink2:
I'm also not a big fan of mixing gold with red but maybe live it must look much better the combo.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Love the look. The red bits do pick out the decals. It’s a really nice touch. Just don’t go overboard with too much more red imo

·
Registered
230 Posts
Bike is looking great.

Can't you lose the number plate arrangement for something more attractive?

Second thing I changed on my Diavel

Reactions: Bruce Taylor

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Jholis love the rearsets look great great quality. (the mud guard is stainless) I have the same rearsets on my F4RR. BUT CAUTION ... The mudguard tips slightly outward and have a tendency to slide into the inside of sneakers and when you come to a stop it can hold your foot when your trying to put foot down at light. Almost dumped my F4RR Twice. Looks great , the use of quality components really shows.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bravo!! Looks great!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Looking good James specially the gold wheels:wink2:
I'm also not a big fan of mixing gold with red but maybe live it must look much better the combo.
Cheers mate, it was'nt the plan to mix but then the rearsets came as limited edition with the red.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Love the look. The red bits do pick out the decals. It’s a really nice touch. Just don’t go overboard with too much more red imo
Cheers! and agreed, thats it for the red I think.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Bike is looking great.

Can't you lose the number plate arrangement for something more attractive?

Second thing I changed on my Diavel
Well the other option is the underseat hanger but then it spoils the lines of the rear but yes, cleans up the rear wheel.

I do keep thinking about that mod.....what does everyone else think? move the ref plate to under the rear seat?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Jholis love the rearsets look great great quality. (the mud guard is stainless) I have the same rearsets on my F4RR. BUT CAUTION ... The mudguard tips slightly outward and have a tendency to slide into the inside of sneakers and when you come to a stop it can hold your foot when your trying to put foot down at light. Almost dumped my F4RR Twice. Looks great , the use of quality components really shows.
Cheers mate.

I hope I dont dump this...

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Sorry for the late responses....was in Bangkok then Chang International Circuit on the F4!

Reactions: ARAMIS

·
Registered
16 Posts
So glad I've stumbled upon this thread. I'v just picked up the same bike about two weeks ago and this is a good way for me to find out what's out there for it as far as mods.

Here it is when I went to check it out the very first time.....Please let me know if it's ok to post pics on your thread, if not, I can always delete them.

The last pic is the day I picked it up....

Attachments

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
No problem mate, feel free to hi-jack my thread..:)

I have made a few more minor mods since the last update, Moto corse brake reservoir cover and some new levers but thats about it, still going strong and loving every minute.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I had trouble finding a decent looking tank protector for the Dragster. I had the MV Corse one but it never seemed to look right. After some searching managed to find this one which IMO looks pretty good.

Got it from https://www.totalstickers3d.com/en/ however its not listed on their website, need to email.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 66 Posts