MV Agusta Forum banner
301 - 308 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
@jhollis - is that one of Camier's custom rear swing-arms?
Hi Mate, from what I am told, yes. Got it from a guy who had many trick parts from the WSBK RC team, I bought the full fairings and the swing-arm. Obviously they changed the design on the race bike soon after but if you see the early pictures of Camiers bike it does have a similar looking swing-arm to stock, just unpainted like this one. Mine has '04' stamped into the metal. Other than the fact I prefer the looks I did find the bike easier to turn once this was installed and a little less prone to wheelie on the power......side by side with OEM It looked a little longer plus underneath where normally the suspension mount is bolted in on this one its fully welded.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 · (Edited)
Been a while since I have posted on the F4, she has been somewhat sat idle for a few reasons including focusing on the F3RC instead.
The other reason was due to tightened restrictions here in Singapore for illegal exhausts for which I have already been fined once for the Termi. So....had to revert back to OEM for a period, at least until the track is open into Malaysia. Got the exhaust tips powder coated in matt black and tidied up some areas with Ti Dzus and Ti fuel tank mounting bolts.
I have ordered some Ti headers to at least have better sound plus less heat etc.....and lighter of course.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Job well done! Liking the matt black tips. Much appreciation for your attention to detail. 👍👍 No hugger to protect your shock?—maybe for the track it’s not needed? Curious, are the fines much for running race exhausts on the street over there? I imagine it’s a db issue.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
Job well done! Liking the matt black tips. Much appreciation for your attention to detail. 👍👍 No hugger to protect your shock?—maybe for the track it’s not needed? Curious, are the fines much for running race exhausts on the street over there? I imagine it’s a db issue.
Hi mate, thanks. Yeah, no hugger/rear fender as the swingarm does not have mountings for it (this was an early test one from WSBK) but also you are right, on track I dont need.
Fines over here are around $350 USD for the first offence, if you get caught again it doubles and you have to go twice early for inspection. Just not worth it as already been caught once. If a third time they talk about jail time.
Once there track opens again I will likely put the single exit SC on as it won't go on the road at all (much)

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Yikes. Serious fines.

301 - 308 of 308 Posts