MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new 750 Brutale - 2005 in matte black. It's a jewel, tho I'm going nuts keeping it to 6000 rpm. Handling seems razor sharp, but it's not even working to corner at those revs. Soon I can jack it up to 8 or 9 grand (for another 300 miles) then I can go to 11K+. Can't go to 13K+ until 1500 miles. As much fun as it is, tho, that won't be too long.
By the way; you know those "crap" mirrors they talk about? Well, someone makes a small round aftermarket mirror that fits at the outer end of the grips - I'm told it's "completely" free of vibration. They look cool too. That'll be my first acquisition for it.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
wiederman said:
Well, someone makes a small round aftermarket mirror that fits at the outer end of the grips - I'm told it's "completely" free of vibration. They look cool too. That'll be my first acquisition for it.
The mirrors are made by CRG out of California. They're not cheap, around $90 a piece I think. I've got two I plan on putting on my new brutale. I'll let you know how it goes. There are a few guys that have them on brutaleforum.com.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts