MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am happy to now be a member on the forum, as i just purchased a 2004 Brutale 750S. It's already been a heck of a lot of fun, in the one week of ownership.

I got it on the dyno on day three, after installing the Arrow Y-pipe, and a LeoVince SBK Factory silencer. She made 105 on the dyno, with a custom map and pc3-usb. It seems like the motor is down a bit on power but oh well, it is still a heck of a lot of fun. There is a pretty serious flat spot in first gear but otherwise, the Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde powerband is fun fun fun.

Otherwise I plan on installing some other bits and pieces here int he coming week, I've got a damper, and some Speedymoto 1098 rearsets that look liek they'll mount up fine. Stay tuned!

Pics in my newly added gallery.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Welcome and Congrats! :)

Sounds like you need to make some adjustments to the pc3

·
Administrator
20,402 Posts
Congrats and welcome.....never seen a Leo Vince pipe on an MV.

Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Welcome...as per Ed, looking fwd to seeing those pipes on the MV...post some pics when you can.

cheers

·
Administrator
20,402 Posts
In his album....like an Arrow thunder. The bike looks nice.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
ahhh yes - good call Ed. Yes it does look good.

how's the ankle coming along? - how long to go?

cheers

·
Administrator
20,402 Posts
ahhh yes - good call Ed. Yes it does look good.

how's the ankle coming along? - how long to go?

cheers
Too long :ahhh: :bawling:

Gina is looking very annoyed that she isn't getting ridden. I'll have to buy her some more carbon jewelry to make it up to her when I get off these crutches in a few weeks. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the kind words.

105 isn't too bad? Sweet. I kept being told to expect 110 or more with the cat gone, etc etc, so I was a bit concerned but at the end of it all, it is fun to ride so who cares.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Imagine sitting twenty years back and discussing being underwhelmed by 105 HP on a motorcycle...

and then discussing the internet, e-mail, websites and digital message boards

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Thanks for the kind words.

105 isn't too bad? Sweet. I kept being told to expect 110 or more with the cat gone, etc etc, so I was a bit concerned but at the end of it all, it is fun to ride so who cares.
Is the Leo Vince specific to the MV or was it just adapted? That may give some clue to the flat spot.

IMHO it's always better to use the pc3 to tune smoothness over peak power.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Is the Leo Vince specific to the MV or was it just adapted? That may give some clue to the flat spot.

IMHO it's always better to use the pc3 to tune smoothness over peak power.
depends , maybe he likes the two stroke feel ;)On my brutale which i ride to work mostly with quite some traffic.There i want smoothness :)
On my F4 ,i drive that girl for small rides (corners) exits etc.... i want 2 stroke feel.... just my 2 cents :brutale::f4:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts