MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,
after many years lusting over a Brutale, the day has finally come. I picked up today a 2009 Brutale 1078RR. I have been wanting a 910R or 1078RR, but they are hard to come by. This one was in my neck of the woods and I was able to ride it home today. Bike had less than 400 miles when I picked it up, and little over 500 now. It still looks new. Still breaking in and I was mindful of that as I was riding it.

Bike is completely stock. First thing to go will definitely be the mirrors. Totally useless in current form.

Any MV riders in NW Arkansas?

Pic below...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome to forum. Picked a beauty. Completely surprises me that there's not an Italian dealership over your way. Plenty of great roads to ride. I'm sure you'll enjoy them on your new MV!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Mirrors,had did they pass regulations LOL.

Great bike 500 miles ,do people actually ride their Bikes?

Now order yourself a gear spring ,the flat type just to keep handy.

welcome and enjoy

cheers eddy

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Hi guys,
after many years lusting over a Brutale, the day has finally come. I picked up today a 2009 Brutale 1078RR. I have been wanting a 910R or 1078RR, but they are hard to come by. This one was in my neck of the woods and I was able to ride it home today. Bike had less than 400 miles when I picked it up, and little over 500 now. It still looks new. Still breaking in and I was mindful of that as I was riding it.

Bike is completely stock. First thing to go will definitely be the mirrors. Totally useless in current form.

Any MV riders in NW Arkansas?

Pic below...

Good for you. I would have bought it if you had not

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on getting an almost new bike. It's a hell of a bike to bring you into the MV family. You'll love it. :yo:
The mirrors are a great first mod, but once you get started making improvements, it will be bloody difficult to stop. Enjoy!!

Dave.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha yes hard to stop, when i bought this one, I told some of my friends that this bike has all those nice bits and pieces, so no modification needed. Hmmmm I got that one pretty wrong:stickpoke
Already started.... :naughty:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Good looking bike. Hope to head to the Big Cedar area next month. Have you ridden Ouachita Mountains ? Enjoy your bike

Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good looking bike. Hope to head to the Big Cedar area next month. Have you ridden Ouachita Mountains ? Enjoy your bike

Thanks

@ BF519- yes on the Ouachita mountains. Just a few hours south to where I live. The Talamina scenic drive into Mena is a great ride, especially in the fall. I will be in Wister OK in Nov. camping out with a few friends from Dallas.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks Texascat. Plan on making the trip from Galveston around the 21/22 of this month. Hope to ride for two or three days. I will let you know the final plans when confirmed. Just in case you need to get away.

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts