MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR SCS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just picked up a new 2021 Brutale 800 RR SCS. I've never owned a MV but have had a few Italian bikes in my day. I'm in Ohio but purchased the bike in Vegas. I don't know what's going to be worse... Waiting 3-4 weeks for the bike to arrive or waiting for the weather to get decent enough to ride lol. I'm sure I'll be asking a few questions from time to time and look forward to being part of the community.

Btw I can't seem to find a model specific fender eliminator, does anyone have any recommendations on a universal unit?

Here's a pic of the bike at the dealership, I'll post more when she arrives

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
656 Posts
Congratulation on your new baby, im sure you’ll get many smiles per mile once the weather allows. Welcome to the family, i dont think you’ll be disappointed. I always lusted after the F4, never thought id get one, but when i got my dream bike, it got me hooked on the brand. Nothing like an MV to make you feel special and the flip side with the quirks that some have, just makes it more interesting and exposes you to a community of wonderful people! I have made a few true and decent friends from being an MV owner and on this forum specifically, that id never have known otherwise, very special bikes and community pf people that go with them 👍

·
Old Wing Nut
24,015 Posts
Welcome to the family !! What part of Ohio are you in?
I know you will be thrilled...and we are all here to answer questions or help when she arrives.
Do yourself a favor and put the battery on the tender immediately. Battery condition is a very important part to having a reliable MV Agusta.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Welcome and congratulations from Philly. +1 tender your battery for optimum health. Spring is around the corner, well okay, not really. Booo

·
Registered
2021 MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR SCS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the family !! What part of Ohio are you in?
I know you will be thrilled...and we are all here to answer questions or help when she arrives.
Do yourself a favor and put the battery on the tender immediately. Battery condition is a very important part to having a reliable MV Agusta.
Columbus

1 - 5 of 5 Posts