MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
its growing on me, i think it would look better without the passenger pegs and perhaps black rearsets?
Go on then how much they going to cost?

·
Registered
241 Posts
BLEH. Something about the cut of that top pipe...I wonder what it would look like with the ends of the cans lining up like the stock versions. I also wonder what it would look like with a decent weld.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I'll tell ya what I think would look nice on a Brute, the new exhaust from the F3 ! If MV could make a similar version with four pipes instead of 3 for the Brute it would look amazing :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I'll tell ya what I think would look nice on a Brute, the new exhaust from the F3 ! If MV could make a similar version with four pipes instead of 3 for the Brute it would look amazing :)
Yes - it will be interesting to see what they create for the rumored Brutale 675 triple...

·
Registered
337 Posts
I typically like Zard exhausts (had them on my Ducs) but this particular one just doesn't do it for me. The terminal cuts of the pipes looks odd in relation to the bike overall. The quality looks great though.

Mike

·
Registered
172 Posts
It certainly looks better on the Brute than on the F4. The Brutes lines are more angular and the Zard exhaust adds to the streetfighter look. Having said that, I personally prefer the stock set up. Keep the "Bling for Blings sake" for the Bandits, they were designed for it.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yeah, I like it..different, and definitely a quality looking product. That being said, I too like the OEM stock cans, but this is one exhaust mod I could consider?

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
It looks far better on the Brutale than the F4 on which, it looks nothing short of revolting.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Personally? Yuck... dont like the two angles of the exhaust. The top one looks unfinished to me... This is rough.. but i think looks better.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
worst Ti welds I've ever seen.........and its super easy to weld Ti

Noel-theknurl

·
Registered
876 Posts
Personally? Yuck... dont like the two angles of the exhaust. The top one looks unfinished to me... This is rough.. but i think looks better.
I like the concept alot but I agree this is much more appealing. I would prefer an oval or round shape on the end. The bend on the top pipe is a bit sharp as well. Probably not enough room but two pipes out of the muffler would look better to me. Enlarged in sections at the bend to acheive the final size? Short, open pipes look great though. Like the Bimota from Vegas at the 2010 .net gathering.

This refers to greminn's photo shop efforts.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts