MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.... Long story short. I sent some parts off to a guy to make me a bracket. I am a patient guy and I gave him a lot of time but after 3 months... still nothing. So I went and got all my stuff back today and I am going to fiberglass a bracket on my own. Shout be pretty easy I dunno why i did not think of it before. Anyway. I thought I would show you a few pics of the new paint job in the sun.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
looking good man, just waiting on the headlight then?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

Kinda... I have everything I need right now to get it going. I am working on it right now. If everything goes well... I will have it all done by tomorrow. We shall see!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Annnnd please ignore the driveway and house, haha. I am currently renovating the house and really have not had time for anything else... like the driveway or the bike.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Don't worry about the driveway, gives it a classic look. Ride more.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Very very nice - switch our the stock mirror for Rizoma's - but it's my favourite style at the moment (stealth with a touch of chrome)

Well done

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all :) I really appreciate the feedback. Its nice to know others like it as well.

Its been raining here and as I could not work on the house, I spent a few hours on the Brutale today and got the wiring harness for the HID all done. I just need to do one quick solder, and plug it all in.

Now that the harness is done... its just a matter of fiberglassing the bracket to hold the HID projector in place. That should take me a day or two because I have to wait for the parts to dry.

Next week it should be done!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Nice one Spidi - she's a beaut !! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts