MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, got this nice girl home the other week and look forward to a nice relationship with her..:mouthwate

Attachments

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Great bike...good choice!. I wish you great times on it and loads of help is to be had and shared on this forum.
You know the drill...'ask and you shall receive'.
Brian.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Woo-hoo!! Very nice...1078 FTW

·
Registered
659 Posts
+1 love my 1078 on a regular basis!

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Welcome to the family and an awesome choice of two-wheeled machinery !!

·
Vendor
5,407 Posts
Congradulations,the bike looks stunning.It would be a shame to get it dirty.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, she is a little different to the FZ1 I had before but I am starting to get a hang of her..
My only problem now seems the need for carbon fibre, arrow pipes and lots of anodised ally extras...
totaly hooked.......:)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Thanks guys, she is a little different to the FZ1 I had before but I am starting to get a hang of her..
My only problem now seems the need for carbon fibre, arrow pipes and lots of anodised ally extras...
I am sure there are several forum sponsors that can help you with this 'problem' ! :naughty:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Check out my photo album if you want to see a 1078 that's had everything done that can be done.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

Different how?

Curious of your opinion as I just demo'd a FZ1 and Fz8 at a local demo truck arrival.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Different how?

Curious of your opinion as I just demo'd a FZ1 and Fz8 at a local demo truck arrival.
I just feel the mv is a little tricky at first while you get used to riding around the snatchy throttle.
The yam is way smoother and much less input required..:)

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts