MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings.

Just picked up my new Brutale yesterday (Sydney, Australia). I previously owned an Aprilia Tuono, but had it written off, when in a simple drop, the rear brake lever punched a 4cm hole through the lower frame strut, which was deemed unrepairable! (This has happened before with Tuonos).

So, rather than get a new T, I opted for a Brutale 910R. Got my hands on the last new 2006 model available, with a special deal of cash discount plus gratis header pipes and EPROM chip.

The only problem is that, after getting caught out in the pouring rain riding it home, the forecast is for continuing rain for the next four days. Still, I can go out to the garage to ogle at it.
Cheers,
Caustis.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congrats mate. Good to see another Brutale added to Sydney's streets. Interested to know where you made the purchase?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
G'Day Caustis,

You got that from Stoney Creek M/C right? If so, bugger I was eyeing that off.

Well done, it will take some time to get "your head around it" but you will love it. Just get the suspension dialed for you and your riding style. And as Boris said..."They love a spanking"

Welcome

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To 721 and MVA:

Yes, Purchased from Stoney Creek.

There is also (or was as of last week) one 07 R at Moto Morini, and one Corse at Alto (if you want to pay about $7000 for essentially a paint job). Both these bikes were at the Bike show.

The next shipments are due December, meaning realistically not available until January. I would have preferred one of the new white models, but wasn't going to wait, with the deal on the 06 R available. Otherwise, I might have opted for a Tuono Factory, of which one was also available. Glad I didn't.
Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts