MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here and just wanted to say hi. After lusting after an MV for a while I finally pulled the trigger last weekend and picked up a 1090r from last year. I had my eye on a RR, but the dealer was a motivated seller and made me an offer I just couldn't refuse on the 2012 R.

My last bike was a Duc 848 but I wanted to get back to a naked bike. Absolutely loving it so far -- and I can't stop staring at it in my garage. :mouthwate

Cheers!
-Russ

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Welcome aboard, you will find a lot of people here who share your excitement at having a bike that puts a large smile on the face every time you ride.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Russ! Just bought a Brutale as well (I was welcomed here last week).....I love the bike more and more everyday. I'm sure you will too:yo: Welcome! Congrats on your purchase!

Dave

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
825 Posts
G'day Russ,

Welcome! Not much the boys and girls on this site don't know about them and can't help you with. Enjoy.

Cheers

Deano

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome RustyR !

Enjoy !

:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome and they are a gorgeous looking bike.

What colour did you get?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome and they are a gorgeous looking bike.

What colour did you get?
Its red w/ gold and white trim. The dealer also had a white one that looked very cool but its been a while since I've had a red bike so that color won. :naughty: I did stare at them side by side for quite a while.

The frame is black and I would have loved to have gotten an RR with the red frame, but couldn't justify the added $5k it would have cost me to jump up to the RR from the deal I got on the R. Plus with all that money I saved I can justify a full upgraded exhaust at some point, right? lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts