MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having completed my F4 project (getting carbon panels painted like scassa's bike, just like pier's), was given the chance to ride my mate's Brutale 910S - found it so much easier to ride on the road (maybe that's a sign of my age!), and so when the chance came up to get a 910R I jumped at the chance. :brutale:

I was initially toying with the idea of keeping my F4, but can't justify keeping it as I don't ride my bikes enough, so having sold it I've got loads of F4 spares that I've now got to get rid of - will in the next couple of days start of for sale thread listing all the F4 bits I no longer need.

Back to the 910, have spent a bit of time customising it to get it the way I wanted it, it is almost complete - just need to source a left hand mirror!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hey hey, looks very nice - love the paint scheme with the gray stripe down the tank and pillion seat! Great use of that insidious material that is carbon too!

Those blue highlights are very unique, and I like them!

Pity about the mirror - I have a right one I could get to you, but my left has been broken previously!

Enjoy the brute, and look forward to more photos/stories!

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
I like it...Always liked the black color scheme...your blue accents really set it off.

Try some CRG bar end mirrors...you can actually see with them.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Dam man thats one fine looking Brute, was it an original 910R? just noticed the different radial hangers along with the blue valve cover, that has some mighty fine additions to it, you will enjoy!!!

James

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

Dam man thats one fine looking Brute, was it an original 910R? just noticed the different radial hangers along with the blue valve cover, that has some mighty fine additions to it, you will enjoy!!!

James
Yeah it was a black 910R completely standard - had the valve cover repainted at the same time as the tank, also some additions to the brakes/forks and also changed the wheels to my favoured kind as I prefer this design to the stock brembo superlites.

Actually also sourced a magnesium swingarm and frame plates - can't say what the difference was as I never rode the bike when it was standard!

·
Registered
867 Posts
i have another question, who does that exhaust? is it Riding house just looks like the end cans are standard but not if you know what i mean, oh and i like it alot!!

james

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have another question, who does that exhaust? is it Riding house just looks like the end cans are standard but not if you know what i mean, oh and i like it alot!!

james
Got the exhaust from the states, fast by ferracci. It's a full titanium system (inc the end can). The more I'm using the bike, the bluer it's turning! :brutale:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey nice touches everywhere on your brutale. Congrats
+1 on the bar end mirrors. You can actually see behind you.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Great looking Brute - my only question is "Where's Randy?"

..isn't this another example of the superior nature of the Brutale that we have an F4 convert ? - LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts