MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone mounted the new Brutale mirrors with the built in turn signals on an older Brute?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First rule of Italian driving, "What's behind you does not concern you". Actually, I just like the look of the blinkers in the mirrors, and then I can get rid of the factory indicators.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've actually been considering ducati hypermotard grips guards with the built in signals. I don't like the ducati mirrors but I really like the grip guards.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Steve -"come on lads , there not perfect but they are better than the previous mirrors " - which shows more how bad the previous ones were, rather than how good the new one are...

slammp - really interesting - please post if you go ahead with that.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Steve -"come on lads , there not perfect but they are better than the previous mirrors " - which shows more how bad the previous ones were, rather than how good the new one are...

Can't really argue with that .

·
Registered
47 Posts
In The Process

Has anyone mounted the new Brutale mirrors with the built in turn signals on an older Brute?
I got some nice mirrors(with indicators) on ebay for about $45 for a M-G Centauro,but they
look like they are mountable with minimal mods on my 2008 910r . I will take some pix and add details in the next few days if it works out.:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Shit mirrors are better than no mirrors.

Good mirrors are better than shit mirrors.

If given the choice of only having ONE good mirror or 2 shit mirrors, which path should one take?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got some nice mirrors(with indicators) on ebay for about $45 for a M-G Centauro,but they
look like they are mountable with minimal mods on my 2008 910r . I will take some pix and add details in the next few days if it works out.:
The quality of these mirrors is actually pretty good,not as good as Rizoma,but fit finish and most important optics are actually quite good. They are plastic cases which may explain low cost.
I have one on and only had to drill a washer and spring a mm or 2.
Will give update after the other one is mounted and I see how good or bad the rear vision is.
I had some had high end bar ends before,but thought it screwed up the looks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The quality of these mirrors is actually pretty good,not as good as Rizoma,but fit finish and most important optics are actually quite good. They are plastic cases which may explain low cost.
I have one on and only had to drill a washer and spring a mm or 2.
Will give update after the other one is mounted and I see how good or bad the rear vision is.
I had some had high end bar ends before,but thought it screwed up the looks.
Okay I finally got them on and took some pix that I cannot figure how to upload.
The bike looks very very good to me..

The elbows still get in the way ,but about 1/3 as bad.
Vision is actually pretty good slight convex good field of vision
If anyone is interested I can give them the info .

·
Registered
188 Posts
Resize your photos.. they are probably too big to upload.

Upload of photos is simple once you figure out the photo size restriction this site uses.

Select "Go Advanced" after you choose "Quick Reply". Scroll down and find Attach Files....Manage Attachments. Click on Manage Attachments.

Here is the size limitation. Note JPG and most others are limited to 976 kb. Simply use your photo editor and resize your photo to under 976, and they upload easily.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Upload of photos is simple once you figure out the photo size restriction this site uses.

Select "Go Advanced" after you choose "Quick Reply". Scroll down and find Attach Files....Manage Attachments. Click on Manage Attachments.

Here is the size limitation. Note JPG and most others are limited to 976 kb. Simply use your photo editor and resize your photo to under 976, and they upload easily.
or loadup in the gallery, no size limit there.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Okay I finally got them on and took some pix that I cannot figure how to upload.
The bike looks very very good to me..

The elbows still get in the way ,but about 1/3 as bad.
Vision is actually pretty good slight convex good field of vision
If anyone is interested I can give them the info .
I'd like to know what they look like.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts