1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had an accident and the headlight is broken so i need a new one thats why im looking around and i came across this one, plus muuuch cheaper but im not sure about it. Anyone selling a 910 headlight by any chance?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Yeah, CAG, just bought mine that I had for sale.

·
Registered
461 Posts
is e-moto a no no to buy from? whats the scoop? :smoking::smoking:
Just do a search on the forum for "emoto" and draw your own conclusions.

This item has been discussed before on here. I seem to recall that it was described by one person 'that if you want to make your Brutale look like a Honda 600 Hornet go ahead'.

I respect though that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Dave

·
Registered
188 Posts
Saving money when buying oats

Besides the earlier comments about the proposed aftermarket headlight dramatically altering the appearance, in my belief for the worse, there is the more important aspect, the function; Airflow over the rider.

MV went to a great deal of effort incorporating the function of the headlight into the aerodynamics of this bike. In concert with the dash cover, MV significantly reduces wind tubulance on the rider. On my short frame, 68 inches height 30 inch inseam, I am in fairly still air until I exceed approximately 80 MPH.

The old adage about buying oats, they are a lot cheaper after they pass thru the horse, certainly comes to play with bolting on this POS headlight.

Ciao,
Dick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts