MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

We need your help, we are working in collaboration with Moto Corse on a new Brutale titanium exhaust system, we have a few ideas and are hoping to have this project completed by the end of the year.

Please let us know what you think of this design, the final product will have shorter end cans they will be race exhausts with removable baffle inserts.

We really appreciate your input and suggestions.

Thanks!
eMoto team.

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greg,

Thanks for your comments, we are working on making them as affordable as possible and keeping all costs as low as possible while maintaining the high level of quality expected. They will be very light and they will sound good, that is for sure!

J.

·
Registered
571 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
form vs. function..

Of course looks really matter. But, to me, performance is paramount!!! I'd be looking for ultra-lightweight w/significant HP uppage!!! What say y'all?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Vlad Drac said:
I agree with Vlad Drac - I'd like to see a stubby underslung 4 into 1 made from Ti. This'll show off the wheels nicely.

·
Registered
434 Posts
My suggestion:

Send a pair of those beautys to every one in this chart...of course, no charge...and we'll give you a better feedback :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Seriusly...I'm with Fazer6...I think the slash cut ends look perfect...they just need a deeper sound...

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
eMoto UK said:
Hi guys,

We need your help, we are working in collaboration with Moto Corse on a new Brutale titanium exhaust system, we have a few ideas and are hoping to have this project completed by the end of the year.

Please let us know what you think of this design, the final product will have shorter end cans they will be race exhausts with removable baffle inserts.

We really appreciate your input and suggestions.

Thanks!
eMoto team.
Very nice,
It depends his price.
If is possible I prefer Mv's design.
Please contact me for price and definitive pics.
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
112 Posts
you must built an silencer in titanium and very similar to MV Corse titanium silencers,the only silencer that we can fix on Brutael without change its designe,but it cost is very expanisive.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Rainbowsix said:
you must built an silencer in titanium and very similar to MV Corse titanium silencers,the only silencer that we can fix on Brutael without change its designe,but it cost is very expanisive.
AMEN

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 106 Posts