Administrator
20,019 Posts
falcopilot said:
Man, that's hideous! :barfalot: The designer should be flogged. :bash:
+1....Certainly not a Tamburini, is he?? :barfalot:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Hey at least the headlight issue is addressed!! LOL Oh ya UGLY and thank god a concept! :toothless

·
Registered
968 Posts
Well, I like it. Not as an MV.. but an interesting bike nonetheless. Much better than most of the boring crap you see around nowadays.

There seems to be a real culture on this board of ripping any new design to shreds regardless of what it looks like. I hate to think of the response that will come with a new MV design in the next few years.

I think we'll see a new F4 sooner than a new Brutale though.. F4 is coming up on a decade of production, Brutale is only 4 years young.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
rents said:
Well, I like it. Not as an MV.. but an interesting bike nonetheless. Much better than most of the boring crap you see around nowadays.

There seems to be a real culture on this board of ripping any new design to shreds regardless of what it looks like. I hate to think of the response that will come with a new MV design in the next few years.

I think we'll see a new F4 sooner than a new Brutale though.. F4 is coming up on a decade of production, Brutale is only 4 years young.
I agree on what you are saying because the same was said on the Triumph site when the new Speed Triple was shown. Boy what a ma-lay, hey we all know you need to start with ugly before you get to beautiful , and to some it is the opposite ugly is beautiful?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Stick with the current design i reckon!

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
The imperial storm troopers in the first star wars movie used Sterlings, a sub gun designed in England in around 1950.

CAG, King of the thread hijack.

·
Registered
62 Posts
change the color and the headlamp, get some new rims and this one can be a mean sucker...

theres something about it.

·
Banned
112 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts