MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of my brand new 910S. Drove it for about 30 miles so far, and I love it! Got a decent deal too. It corners like no other bike and has so much thrill power. This forum rocks.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
You live in Dunedin...you should meet up with Gregg (spalding). Damn nice, and yes, every bike that you hop on after this bike will feel like poo....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Great bike! I, too, am a new owner of a 910. I just got it in January and my weather has been kinda crappy but I have managed to get in some great rides every now and then. I am quickly becoming accustomed to the way it handles and the awesome engine.
I've been through many bikes, but none have ever captured my emotions (God, how cheesy did that sound?) the way this bike does. Just the way it performs and the way it looks...I don't think you could ask for anything more. You will love it. Congrats!

Tim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sweet, it's beautiful...:) I'm hoping to get a 750 in the same color.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bought it for $12,250 plus tax and title. Got most prep fees waived (which out of control here in Tampa area). I also traded in my 2004 YZF600R for $500 above dealer wholesale too (it did have a boat load of upgrades though, but I just didn't want to waste a lot of time selling it).

I was torn between the silver/red and the red/black, ended up getting the red with the black frame, but that red stripe down the middle of the silver tank is so hot. I kinda wish my tank had a silver stripe down the middle. Both look so much better in person. Love the bike so far, gives me goosebumps compared to other bikes, even keeping it below 6000RPM.

I do have a couple of questions for the community here:

The ride is a definitely very stiff, especially on bumpy roads or around construction (which is also out of control around here). I need to figure out how to adjust the damper and compression settings - does anyone have a link to a how to with pictures for newbies like me that have never adjusted a suspension?

Also, my red rear seat (pillion?) flew off and got slightly ripped on the corners. I felt it flapping and tried to catch it, but it was either the seat or my body and the bike. I guess when the dealer showed me where to put the manual I failed to close it all the way, bummer! Anyone have ideas on cheap ways to re-upholster the seat (perhaps upgrade to red leather instead of vinyl) instead of buying a new one?

I've already ordered the Motovation fender eliminator and clear signals. I have questions about mid-pipes and ECU's, but that is for later. For now, I'm just going to enjoy.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Jeremy99 said:
Also, my red rear seat (pillion?) flew off and got slightly ripped on the corners. I felt it flapping and tried to catch it, but it was either the seat or my body and the bike. I guess when the dealer showed me where to put the manual I failed to close it all the way, bummer! Anyone have ideas on cheap ways to re-upholster the seat (perhaps upgrade to red leather instead of vinyl) instead of buying a new one?

Thanks all!
Sorry about what happened to passenger seat, especially that your bike is so new, definitely that's a bummer... it's a pretty common mistake though, not just for the Brutale but so many other kinds of bikes.

The good news is that replacing the upholstery for it is not that difficult. Any upholstery shop, especially those that do auto upholstery can easily fix that for probably $50 at the most. The only catch is the color matching - that might be a little tricky to get the color right... well you can always go with Black!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about the suspension until you get it broken in good. You'll be able to dial it in better then. I haven't even looked at mine with 90 miles. Never too early to start learning though. You got a good price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts