MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ! Just found this informative and good looking site, nice to have some fellow owners to discuss and share info with. Not many Brutale`s here in Norway... Just wanted to say hello and a happy weekend to everyone!!

Just one thing.. tried to order the performance exhaust kit from the dealer here, but it he couldn`t say when it was in stock! Anyone who knows when?? Maybe its just a good thing as the bikes not run in yet..

Per Kristian

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Per, welcome to mvagusta.net. I'm sure plenty of the guys with brutales will be able to help you but I'm a F4 man myself. Be sure to post some pictures of your bike for us all. :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Good man! Already a bike in the registry. But you get the :stickpoke anyway. :)

Welcome!

Sorry, no idea about the exhaust availability but there are several members with Brutales here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post some pics tomorrow , or as soon as the rain stops ! Been 20-25 celsius for weeks here in norway... up and until i got my bike delivered on tuesday.. Its been raining since!! But been able to put some miles on it anyhow, so its not a pretty sight right now. Dirt bike :naughty:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Ah!!! so all this rain we're having in Europe is your fault!! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hi there...It feels good not to be the last one to enter :naughty: ...sorry but now it's you (five minutes ago it was me)...
By the way...how do you guys insert those images on your posts?

MV'sssss

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Uploaded some pictures today, managed to get the camera out between the showers. Its completely stock, so not so very interresting for you you guys!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Amer said:
Per,

Welcome to the board and congrats on the bike. I'm sure you will get a few replies from folks that know.

Have you checked on the Brutale Forum?

http://www.brutaleforum.com/

Sorry Amer, but this forum is almost dead since it has jacked. No possibility to add pics...

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome on board, Perkperk.

Enjoy your 910 and please, ride safe !!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Olive said:
Sorry Amer, but this forum is almost dead since it has jacked. No possibility to add pics...

Oh man I had no idea...I guess nevermind. Hopefully the Brutale section here will grow, in time.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
FERROMAN said:
Hi there...It feels good not to be the last one to enter :naughty: ...sorry but now it's you (five minutes ago it was me)...
By the way...how do you guys insert those images on your posts?

MV'sssss
Before you submit your post; underneath the box you type in, there is another page 'Additional options' , here you can Attach files, such as pictures, press the Manage attachments button and follow the instructions. If you have any problems, contact Alvin (Admin) he will help you out, he's always helping me with things, he's the Guv'ner! :king:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
john said:
If you have any problems, contact Alvin (Admin) he will help you out, he's always helping me with things, he's the Guv'ner! :king:
:smoking: Let me know if you have any questions. I may be the Guv'ner but John always steals the sun..

·
Registered
434 Posts
Great...is good to know who are the "master" around here :king: ...thanks a lot for your answers...let's see if I got well your explanations.... :naughty:

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
YEAHHH...I THINK I'VE GOT IT :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts