MV Agusta Forum banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
That lower triple on the street version looks BEEFY!

It also looks like the BST's are on the street version as well? I'm assuming that will change for production.
The "street version" is the road legal condition in which You will receive the Oro from Your dealer.
The other Oro is equipped with the Race Stuff that will come in addition to the Street legal Oro, living in a Box.
Just like at the RC, Hamilton or Claudio F4.
There is only one Series Oro.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Am I crazy that I'm thinking of leaving a deposit and paying $45K for 1 of 20 of these being imported in the US scheduled late summer 2019?

·
Administrator
18,834 Posts
Am I crazy that I'm thinking of leaving a deposit and paying $45K for 1 of 20 of these being imported in the US scheduled late summer 2019?

NO :popcorn:

·
Super Moderator
21,422 Posts
Waiting for a new exotic vehicle can be hell.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Finally a NEW Brutale that has the spirit, looks and performance that stunned everybody when the original ORO was released in the late ´90s marking a benchmark in naked bike design, followed by other makes during years.
Absolutely AWESOME in EVERY sense !!
Happy to see this MV . A real upgraded comeback of the BEAST in the very Tamburini Concept & Phylosophy.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Here are the two Brutale 1000 Oro's from EICMA.
The One presented to the Public and the One most photographed is the One with the Race Exhaust, none passenger foot rests and the Cover installed instead of the Passenger Seat.
The Street Version is the One presented in the Hospitality, with the street legal mufflers, the Pillion Seat and Foot Rests.
The 'Street Legal' gloss red looks nicer to me than the matt version...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
The "street legal" bike pictured is a Serie Oro prototype. The final Serie Oro will have the satin finish paint. It will be delivered with the street legal exhaust installed, and it will come with a box of accessories including the SC performance exhaust, ECU, and from what I understand a limited edition plaque, rear seat cowling and a few other items.

The winglets over the radiator were not part of the original plan. During high speed testing at the Nardo track in Italy, approching top speed the bike became very unstable. That't is when MV came up with the winglets. At top speed, the winglets produce 35kg (about 75lbs) of down pressure.

The engine is not simply a F4 RC engine. It has been heavily worked over. Crank work, extensive head work, and more. It may not be obvious to the outsider, but MV Agusta's engineering department always puts tremendous work into the detail of each model to make sure that peak performance but just as importantly the way the power is delivered lives up to their expectations, and each model has the character of what they envisioned. No parts bin bikes coming out of Varese!

There is talk about it, but nothing concrete about a regular, non-Oro version. Don't hold your breath just yet.

The Brutale 1000 Serie Oro is without a doubt one of the most stunning and captivating bikes I have ever seen!!! When I saw it first at EICMA, I could hardly walk away from it, and through the day I went back three or four times to get another look. Then again at the IMS show in Long Beach, the bike again had the same effect on me.
That bike is like crack to me, and no one delivers it in a purer version than MV Agusta does. No one! Never did, never will!!

So yes, I ordered one for myself. #58. I have no clue how I will pay for it, but I have almost a year to figure that out.

Delivery to the U.S. is due approximately in September 2019. MSRP for the U.S. is $45,998, including the box of accessories.

·
Super Moderator
21,422 Posts
If I hadn't ordered an American Exotic Car about a year ago, I would also be ordering one of these spectacular Oro machines~!

81 - 100 of 110 Posts