MV Agusta Forum banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
This is the liter bike I'm getting!!! My 800 America is beautiful and fun but this thing is.. OH MY GOD. It's gorgeous.

Also - Is it this particular bike (the ORO) limited to only 300 or is it the entire model? For example - are there any indications that there will be other Brutale 1000 (RR, RC, etc) or are we only getting the 1000 ORO? If so, that's pretty aggravating.
The prototype they used for development was inside the hospitality area and I was told that would be the base model.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looking at the bike in the flesh I thought it was stunning all round. They have nailed it with design. Its hard to follow up a succesful model and get it right. There is hope for the F4 on the showing at EICMA.

·
Registered
193 Posts
A stunning machine by the looks of it. I'm inspired by the paint - I think my 750S will be getting a new paint job this winter!

·
Registered
115 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Time to start saving up some coin🤑

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is the Brutale Oro which will be released first followed by the rest of the versions.
Yeah I got that that one is the Oro, but is the baseline Brutale 1000 the one depicted in the render at Asphalt and Rubber?

The Oro is so beautiful. I'm a bit envious that you got to see it in person and really get to check it out.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yeah I got that that one is the Oro, but is the baseline Brutale 1000 the one depicted in the render at Asphalt and Rubber?

The Oro is so beautiful. I'm a bit envious that you got to see it in person and really get to check it out.
No it'll look a lot like the Oro version albeit without many of the trinkets and lower spec components.

On that rear/lower profile shot - look at that exhaust - a huge amount of weight to be lost and no doubt some performance to be gained with a full system/de-cat link pipes etc.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I thought I read the ORO ships with a full system and ECU, optional fitment "race use" like the F4 RC came with.

So you already have the option to lose some weight and gain more power .

So the exhaust on it is the quad exit road legal one, but there is a titanium race exhaust included in the price

Isnt that the case ?

·
Registered
172 Posts
It would be nice to find out that...

The fuel tank is no longer plastic. I.E. PA6 Acerbis nylon which loves to swell when exposed to ethanol / water.

It would be nice to find out that the visible "tank" is a cover for a metal fuel cell. Or that the tank if plastic is made out of some material impervious to ethanol.

Still, that thing is beautiful.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I thought I read the ORO ships with a full system and ECU, optional fitment "race use" like the F4 RC came with.

So you already have the option to lose some weight and gain more power .

So the exhaust on it is the quad exit road legal one, but there is a titanium race exhaust included in the price

Isnt that the case ?
Here are the two Brutale 1000 Oro's from EICMA.
The One presented to the Public and the One most photographed is the One with the Race Exhaust, none passenger foot rests and the Cover installed instead of the Passenger Seat.
The Street Version is the One presented in the Hospitality, with the street legal mufflers, the Pillion Seat and Foot Rests.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Both fabulous looking bikes. Really love them. MV did it again.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Man that just looks so...aggresive and cool.
I absolutely love the look on this bike, but the placement of the TFT screen and that bracket look like a last minute job.

And the street exhaust really looks like the Benelli TNT 125/135. In a positive way.

Also the OEM tail tidy is going to be a humongous ugly mofo. Remember that by EU laws the lincese plate needs to hang behind the edge of the rear wheel.
Yeah let that mental picture seep into your brain for a second. *WUF*
And I believe the License plate holder isnt allowed to block the rear light, so it might even be mounted underneath and behind the brake light unit.

so....2020 a hyperbrutale?

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
MV Agusta did it again - mind-blowing at least - and Eicma 2018 Bike of the Year, promised.
As promised the Brutale 1000 Serie Oro got voted EICMA 2018 Bike of the Year.

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
Here are the two Brutale 1000 Oro's from EICMA.
The One presented to the Public and the One most photographed is the One with the Race Exhaust, none passenger foot rests and the Cover installed instead of the Passenger Seat.
The Street Version is the One presented in the Hospitality, with the street legal mufflers, the Pillion Seat and Foot Rests.
That lower triple on the street version looks BEEFY!

It also looks like the BST's are on the street version as well? I'm assuming that will change for production.

·
Registered
925 Posts
chain needs adjusting......just saying.

·
Administrator
18,834 Posts
chain needs adjusting......just saying.
Maybe not.....we don't know the spec, or how far down in the travel arc the axle is at rest.

61 - 80 of 110 Posts