MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say thanks to all for some very helpful info since buying my dream bike 18 months ago -(F4rr ABS)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Hi and welcome to one who's obviously been lurking for a while!

Yep, great source of info and camaraderie. Couple of members in Wiltshire you might come across in posts.:wink2:

·
Registered
815 Posts
welcome. we must get a ride out this year, more F4's the better

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
Welcome to the family !!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcomes. I’m good with spanner’s rubbish on a computer, so there may or may not be pictures. Trying to get head around how this works so I can start asking more tech stuff:smile2::smile2:

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes. I’m good with spanner’s rubbish on a computer, so there may or may not be pictures. Trying to get head around how this works so I can start asking more tech stuff:smile2::smile2:

You're doing great !! And now with 3 posts in this section you can move about the forum and post wherever you need...:drummer:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Nice, we are here to help, and personally I don't care how dumb a question may seem, sometimes its easier to ask:)

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful ride!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts