MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very interested to find out what it is. Whether it's a new model or one they already have just with diff wheels and such.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
UK press are saying MV have registered the name Turismo Leggero?

They're thinking is its a lightweight Veloce softroad adventure type bike?

Also heard of a Brutale 800RR banded around but I'm going for the softroader? Would be nice if they could actually bring out the Veloce before announcing alternative models?

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Would be nice if they could actually bring out the Veloce before announcing alternative models?
Yes. Yes it would. :wtf:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
It´s not normal that any brend, like MV, starts to launch a new model by showing just a wheel first, with the hint that´s a triple...
Maybe optional rims for the Veloce, like the BMWs GS Adventure have.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Don't think so, I stand corrected, I've just seen another picture and its booted in supersports tyres, Brutale RR it is then ;) :laughing:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got some news from my dealer:

Dragster RR
Kineo wheels
140 HP (F3 config tuned for a little more torqhe, hence the missing 8 HP)
New front fork (black and red anodysed)
New rear suspension unit
New colors
The bike should look awesome...
Will be displayed soon Cologne bike motorshow.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Everthing comes to those that wait.......

Oh what a shame, hoping it would be a Brutale 800 RR :(
There will be a B800RR

and a Dragster RR

and a completely new model based on the 800 platform, soft roadster style

jimboF4

·
Registered
307 Posts
I would on the contrary like them to stop developing new bikes so quickly. It makes my 1 year old brute 800 too old too quickly.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Anyone else see the pic on MV's fb page? Hints at a new model. Anyone know anything about it?
Those are wheels made by a company named Kineo. I looked into buying a set but they take 3-4 months and are expensive ($4000). If MV is going to use them on a new model be ready for an expensive ride

·
Registered
449 Posts
.....It's a Magni Brutale.......Made by that company that created the original Magni based on the 750 America. The base bike is a 1090RR Brute with all the extras.

.....cool bike......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
.....It's a Magni Brutale.......Made by that company that created the original Magni based on the 750 America. The base bike is a 1090RR Brute with all the extras.

.....cool bike......
Nope, not the same bike. The image clearly shows part of a triple exhaust.

Plus, as Chris68 reported on page one it’s a Dragster.

·
Registered
181 Posts

.....cool bike......
The modern Magni doesn't have monobloc calipers or integrated front indicators so I imagine it's based on the 1090 model.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts