1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
18,824 Posts
Good doggie....guard those pretty bikes...:later:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Nice............Just lose the tax disc holder eh? I stick mine with clear helicopter tape to the fork leg between the triple clamps.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
nice ..................just bloody greedy having 2 tho lol.........................mind you , i think tou should get some furniture next time lol

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Very nice. Congrats!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Enjoy them safely !!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
awesome looking dog man!!! Oh and congratulations on the bike...good choice...you can't never have enough MV's...just look at my profile...and I actually feel the need for a 4th....I need help!!!!!!!!!! Better yet, I need $$$$$$$$$ to buy more!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
F41NXS said:
Mike I forgot all about that,

like this!
Yeah ! thats the one, I just hate tax discs, I'll bet Tamburini does as well, It's a little like sticking a flourescent fitting on the ceiling of the Cistene Chapel :)

Enjoy your bike, I love those early just looking at it moments :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
b42day said:
awesome looking dog man!!! Oh and congratulations on the bike...good choice...you can't never have enough MV's...just look at my profile...and I actually feel the need for a 4th....I need help!!!!!!!!!! Better yet, I need $$$$$$$$$ to buy more!!!!!!!!
two 750 senna's eh......lol....let me know when you want to sell me one :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ricster said:
Your dog looks cool laying between them...looking as if he would tear your head off if you touch them!! :flamethro
caught him having a sniff of the wheel and a small piss on it, guess he is not as impressed with MV as I am, but still, he has marked his territory, its his now to guard

thanks for the nice comments folks, I wanted the pearl white and Black but could not get one as a 1+1, settled for the Black/gun metal Gray, and hell its really growing on me, kind of glad they didnt have the white now

maybe save up for the Pearl White & Black Brutale :naughty:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts