MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Arrow has just released these new ones. A variation of their Aluminum can but with a dark hard anodized finish. We think it's cool if you're trying darken your bike without paying for carbon pricing.

Brutale Arrow Thunder Shorty Exhaust

Comes with everything you will need to install, including the cat eliminator midpipe.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Hey Roland,

in your pic, is this the actual midpipe that comes with the new ARROW Stuby exhaust ?
Short midpipe as it is and including the dung lambda sensor ?

ciao

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jay,
This is the short midpipe. The newer exhausts (including the Dark Aluminum) all come with the slightly longer midpipe with the lamda port. The bike pictured already had the shorter mid.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Thanks for clarifying R.
i thought they might have come up with a short version including the dung.
We recently received an inquiry about that, hence my question :)
The exhaust new dark robe looks very good indeed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
whats the diameter of the midpipe end?
anyone use someone elses slip on system, ie Taylor made, 2 brothers....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Jay,
This is the short midpipe. The newer exhausts (including the Dark Aluminum) all come with the slightly longer midpipe with the lamda port. The bike pictured already had the shorter mid.
Is there a short option with the lamda port?

·
Registered
235 Posts
It even looks good on a Streetfighter:yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Think I'm going to order the dark alum. version for my 910.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Dang..tell me more about this dude!
Not much to tell, I like the design of the silencer so I had a shop custom build me a midpipe to go from the flapper valve to the can I previously mounted into place of my liking. I did get the can from you guys at Motovation, you might recall me asking specifically for a stainless strap instead of the carbon that comes with it.
It should be done and dynoed by the beg. of spring.
Thanks again, you guys are great!

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You did a fine job there mate! That carbon guard works well. We are going to get a custom bend as well to try and get the aft cylinder header tucked in a bit more and re route the midpipe so we can get that Thunder slipon to tuck in just like it is on the Brutale. Not sure if can be done or not but we got a guy here that is a genius at things like that and is willing to try.

Fine job again!

·
Registered
235 Posts
You did a fine job there mate! That carbon guard works well. We are going to get a custom bend as well to try and get the aft cylinder header tucked in a bit more and re route the midpipe so we can get that Thunder slipon to tuck in just like it is on the Brutale. Not sure if can be done or not but we got a guy here that is a genius at things like that and is willing to try.

Fine job again!
Looking forward to see the result, in the streetfighter site, a good 80% of the members hope to see a shortie available for it so please tell the genius to get rolling :mouthwate

1 - 17 of 17 Posts