5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... At Dipi-moto in NL!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, cant do multiple pics in one post. No idea why.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And one more!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Looks good taking a spin ad saterday ad Dipi moto ����
Cool Gerwin, enjoy and take some pics mate. Can't wait to hear what you think about the new edition.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That last pic looks amazing, is that colour a matt black or a polish finish
Love the colour but if matt black sometimes a nightmare to keep clean as was my F41000s

Whats your opinion seeing it close up as to how it would be kept clean. just normal wash n go or more tricky?

View attachment 90202
Actually I don't know because my dealer sent me the pictures. And the are now available on FB. I plan to pass by tomorrow at the dealer and will let you know!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Roy, it is a matt paint called, matt metalic grey, in the sales brochure. I am sure I have also seem a matt metallic air force dark blue somewhere but can't find it now.

jimboF4

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I think my dealers getting a demo so keen to have a go, not a fan of the Matt finish, can't polish it, slightest scuff and it's a respray, generally a pita

·
Registered
247 Posts
I like the black one, it's the red frame, I can't help it :) I'm the same as Chris when it comes to a matt finish, it really does nothing for for.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I really like the matt paint, would I buy......no, too easily marked and as has been said can't polish a mark out and scratches kill it.
Jen's carbon 910 Brutale started life as a 750 in the matt grey, looked fantastic new, now 8 years on only a re-spray would fix the marks.
jimboF4

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here you go Jimbo. It's a matt grey color. Nice but I think it is vulnerable as paint. Probably easier to wash then matt black.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
It looks gorgeous Erik, just I know it will not stay that way, maybe Jen and I ride them too much:brutale:

jimboF4

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah well... That's why you have them!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts