MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is...........................just arrived last night:yo::yo::yo::yo:1972 350 GT.:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:will get a chance over Easter to punt it around Road Broadford:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
That's very cool indeed Julian :yo: You don't see GT's very often just like the Ipotesi GT.

From what I can see in the pics - it looks immaculate, details? Where did it come from? How found? Mileage - and any other interesting tidbits :)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Well done Julian ,you got it. I guess everything checked out ok

·
Registered
576 Posts
:)Very nice Julian, i've always been a great fan of the more 'touring' MV's as you can use them every day, tour, shop etc...especialy if your getting on a bit and like the bars a bit higher than we all did when we were young!:)

Get rid of those 50's footrest rubbers though. Should have nice round ones with the MV logo on the end, unless someone has replaced the actual metal pegs with earlier ones, which i doubt.......guess what, give me a shout as i have some:)

Cheers.

Dorian.

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's very cool indeed Julian :yo: You don't see GT's very often just like the Ipotesi GT.

From what I can see in the pics - it looks immaculate, details? Where did it come from? How found? Mileage - and any other interesting tidbits :)
Rob, bikes origins are from Germany; 3000 ks and "original" except (I think:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:) for the rims which could have been recromed although its a bit hard to tell; I had a 125 Gt a few years "ago" (pardon the pun:))and let it go (regretably in hindsight:thewife::thewife::thewife::thewife:) when this came up just had to have it and i do like the tank design which of course was the original 750 four colour scheme back in 69:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: it is mechanically :drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer: so nothing to do except get it on club rego and make sure Carol can touch the ground:wtf::wtf::wtf::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well done Julian ,you got it. I guess everything checked out ok
A; yes, all checked out ok and it really is a special bike due to its rarity; are you coming up on the weekend?:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:)Very nice Julian, i've always been a great fan of the more 'touring' MV's as you can use them every day, tour, shop etc...especialy if your getting on a bit and like the bars a bit higher than we all did when we were young!:)

Get rid of those 50's footrest rubbers though. Should have nice round ones with the MV logo on the end, unless someone has replaced the actual metal pegs with earlier ones, which i doubt.......guess what, give me a shout as i have some:)

Cheers.

Dorian.
Dorian, you must have read my mind re "getting on a bit":wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: the GT will probably be my GOR (Great Ocean Road:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:) salvation:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty: and thanks for the heads up on the peg rubbers, will let you know; in the meantime plan to get it on track over the Easter Broadford event for some fun along with the Bold MV:drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hey Jon.

If you need any of the older stye rubbers, either foot or handlebar let me know as i think i still have some kicking about.

How is the 'Flying Ant' these days, enjoying it's retirement?

Chewers.

Dorian.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts