MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked her up today and started running her in, all I can say is wow....so comfy, easy to ride, great handling, superb brakes, plenty of power even just up to 6k revs. Really flexible engine, fuelling and throttle response perfect

Now just considering the list of initial mods, as a minimum would like;

full exhaust and ecu
adjustable levers
single seat cover
belly pan
tail tidy + indicators

and more to follow...for sure there is plenty of inspiration with all the fantastic bikes on here :)

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
WOW, nice bike. love the colour scheme, but please don't start with the mods, because once started, you won't be able to stop! :)

Dave.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Looking very nice!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Great looking bike same as my Mates.Now for the mods and the headaches with fueling and dollars.My Mate has bought all of the above in your list and is just contemplating the exhaust route but we have put him of doing at the moment.Do a lot of research first .

cheers eddy

·
Registered
842 Posts
That looks lovely :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Arent't the levers already adjustable on the RR? I know mine are

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Arent't the levers already adjustable on the RR? I know mine are
thanks guys, all is going well, first service next week now when they can fit me in

levers are adjustable...just not enough for my preference though. I have some Oberon on my other bike and they adjust a lot more

so far, running in, up to 8k revs and fuelling, throttle response is all good

to be honest i just want a bit more noise for now, might just go for some slip ons and run like that for a while....mmmm...decisions :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Looks great! As someone else mentioned do your research before you take the ECU/header pipe plunge. There's lots of info here on what we've done and what to avoid.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks, im reading up now ....its in for its 600 mile service next week. Still undecided just if to fit some slip ons ....all I want right now is a bit more noise, and the engine is running lovely, no need to tinker with it...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Bar end mirrors/turn signals

The mods I've been the most pleased with were;

Bar end turn signals and CRG Arrow mirrors - improved visibility, looks awesome

Header pipe/Rexxer ECU reflash - more power, more 'noise' where you want it, cooler running

Luimoto seat cover

Carbonvani gauge cover

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts