MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just joined the forum as i am the proud owner of a black and white 1090rr in the uk.

Forum looks great with plenty of good advise.

Owned for 2 months love it, had on the track and loved it even more.

Replaced a very bent 2008 Aprilia Tuono.

Have been waiting for CF rear hugger now for 2 months getting a bit frustrated, dont know if any one has had any similar probs?

Want/Need to update the exhaust. I am aware that a tight budget does not go with MV but not geting much info from local dealer. Web does not help much either, plenty of nice pics but nowhere to tap in the plastic didgets. Can anyone help me with type, cost, advise and even purchase contacts?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi and welcome 1090 good choice. Where did you order your hugger? Mine turned up within 5 days of ordering it. Best place for parts is evolution, site sponser. I got all my bits from there Gabriele is a top bloke and delivery is pretty quick. You can order all the bits for the Y10 brutale on line and pay via paypal.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Welcome Beany!

Forum sponsors are excellent - a bit concerned about who you've ordered the CF from though !! - the "Industry Review" section has great recommendations.

Cheers

·
Registered
178 Posts
Beany, I could not get any performance parts or much information from my MV dealer either. It's a new bike and with MV for sale, I don't think it's a priority. I also went to a 3rd party for performance parts and am very happy. The dealers will have goodies eventually.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have spoken to Gabriele at Evolution today who was very helpful, sounds like MV are being Italian and could only confirm a rough estimate of about 15 days and have also been told previously by Moto GB "July".

Anyway good job these MV's look perfect off the rack and i will wait patiently.

Thanks all for your help.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hello and welcome from the sunshine coast....good luck with the hugger

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Welcome and nice work.

What about this Turbo'd Tuono? That thing must have been insane to ride? How much HP?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts