MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2019 MV Agusta
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

Last week, i pulled the trigger on this 2019 Brutale 800 RC.
They gave me a very good price on my 2010 Ducati Monster 1100, so just had to try an MV.

Since i saw a Brutale for the first time in real life back in 2017, i wanted one.

And now i have 馃挭

I just love everything about it and look forward to knowing everything about it.
Now, for the next 4 months it has to sit in my garage over the winter period.......it is going to be a looooong wait for summer 馃槾
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Old Wing Nut
Welcome to the family !!! It must be painful to have a new bike and not be able to ride it. And a RC at that !!

Reactions: MV_GT

Registered
Hi.

Last week, i pulled the trigger on this 2019 Brutale 800 RC.
They gave me a very good price on my 2010 Ducati Monster 1100, so just had to try an MV.

Since i saw a Brutale for the first time in real life back in 2017, i wanted one.

And now i have 馃挭

I just love everything about it and look forward to knowing everything about it.
Now, for the next 4 months it has to sit in my garage over the winter period.......it is going to be a looooong wait for summer 馃槾 View attachment 498830
Beautiful bike. The 800 platform is a real treat. Hope you enjoy soon =)

Registered
2019 MV Agusta
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome. Really nice bike, I love this titanium exhaust :love: If I had a 3 cylinder I would go 100% for these.
What a long winter to wait to ride this beauty...

Yes...... Titanium is allways cool :cool: It's called "MV Agusta Corse Trio Titanium".
-But....it's even more cool to have 2x Titanium exhausts :D:D:D:p

Material property Gas Font Metal Wood

Registered
2019 MV Agusta
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The first owner of the bike, recommended me to put a little weight/thing on the rear brake, over the next months when it is not being used.

Anyone in here that does that also?

Old Wing Nut
There are a few members here that use that trick to keep rear brakes from going "soft" over time. Read up on rear brake (or lack of) and the many suggested causes and remedies.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts