MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts

That's given me a chubby ... I do like Alfa's :mouthwate

When are they going to release their new Alfa Spider ?.. It was supposed to come out this year .

·
Registered
79 Posts
They're all behind schedule. The spider was originally going to be based on the Miata, but now they've changed that to being a new Fiat 124 so an Alfa spider is pretty far out.

I love my 4C, and the Giulia looks great. Impressively light if those numbers aren't BS.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Do you have the Launch Edition?
Yep. In Rosso Alfa, the non-metallic red. Took delivery in January. I've spent the last ten years with a succession of Lotus Elises and Exiges and didn't expect to like the Alfa as much as I do. It's just a fantastic car that really endears itself to you.

Looks good in the garage with its Italian two-wheeled cousins too :).

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Yep. In Rosso Alfa, the non-metallic red. Took delivery in January. I've spent the last ten years with a succession of Lotus Elises and Exiges and didn't expect to like the Alfa as much as I do. It's just a fantastic car that really endears itself to you.

Wait wait wait .... You got a 4C and never posted pics here. :thewife: :stickpoke

·
Banned
1,124 Posts

I like that color.

So Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat is a metallic?

We were considering a 4C for me, but they are rare enough that I've never seen one in person.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Love it. About time Alfa starting making exciting cars again

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Apart from the fact that its not available and I can't afford it I want that so much. I spent 15 years driving nothing but Alfas but then they stopped making cars for me. Looks like they've started again. If there's going to be a really cool coupe I might just have to take a little trip to the dealer. Back then Alfa dealers always seemed particularly adept at bending you over and pulling your trousers down, both on service costs and trade ins. Pricewise that car is up with one of my other want cars the maserati gt but they're an even bigger moneypit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts