MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Bulent. Turkish Cowboy from Holand. I have been driving Italian motorcycles for 16 years. I've had almost every Italian motorcycle. I had had Agusta F4 several times but now a Turismo Veloce for the first time. And also first time 3 CYCLINDER. I Bought my Turismo Veloce 2 days ago and I expect this bike to be a lot of fun.

But where should I pay attention?
While driving? or with maintenance?
Can I fully trust my turismo veloce?

Thank you ver much.

·
Super Moderator
23,110 Posts
There is quite the MV Agusta community in Holland. Welcome.

Reactions: DucatisTurk

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome! From your avatar picture it looks like you have a euro 3 TV. You will want to upgrade the cushdrive, install a headlight highbeam/low beam harness for better night riding, and a manual timing chain tensioner when its time to adjust your valves. That's just a few that came to mind. You can search the forum for information and to get more details on the items I just listed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
21,088 Posts
Welcome to the family @DucatisTurk !!!
What year model is your TV ?? That will have a lot to do with what you need to watch or upgrade.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'd recommend a rad/Oil guard and if ur long distancing a suede comfort seat and personally, change the number plate holder to a high level type c/w rizoma indicators
I've owned mine 2 years 6000Ks and just had the rear brake rebuild and factory front light mod
The thing I worry bout most is possibly the sprag failure?? Unsure if this hits all Tv's
Enjoy it chief😁

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! From your avatar picture it looks like you have a euro 3 TV. You will want to upgrade the cushdrive, install a headlight highbeam/low beam harness for better night riding, and a manual timing chain tensioner when its time to adjust your valves. That's just a few that came to mind. You can search the forum for information and to get more details on the items I just listed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
..Thank you very much.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd recommend a rad/Oil guard and if ur long distancing a suede comfort seat and personally, change the number plate holder to a high level type c/w rizoma indicators
I've owned mine 2 years 6000Ks and just had the rear brake rebuild and factory front light mod
The thing I worry bout most is possibly the sprag failure?? Unsure if this hits all Tv's
Enjoy it chief😁
Hello Pablo,

Why change the number plate holder to a high level type c/w rizoma indicators? Is original a problem?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi and welcome Bulent
I also own 2016 EUR3 TV and have done 30.000km more-less trouble free. First read previous posts on TV model and check what has already been done on your bike with first owner. Once you solve all the known issues it is reliable and fun bike. Just need to watch over your rear hub and rear indicators. I suggest change this to aftermarket solutions.
Regards from Croatia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,621 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi and welcome Bulent
I also own 2016 EUR3 TV and have done 30.000km more-less trouble free. First read previous posts on TV model and check what has already been done on your bike with first owner. Once you solve all the known issues it is reliable and fun bike. Just need to watch over your rear hub and rear indicators. I suggest change this to aftermarket solutions.
Regards from Croatia!

Hi Marko, Thank you very much. And I hope ever to see you in Croatia, very very veryyy nice land.. :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi Marko, Thank you very much. And I hope ever to see you in Croatia, very very veryyy nice land.. :)
Should you go in my direction let me know, I can help you plan your trip, suggest where to go and meet somewhere for beer or two!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts