MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
That is a striking paint job, but on the rather abreviated R1 fairing, it makes the bike look like a mini-moto.

One of the most impressive aspects of Ago's racing career was the way he switched from MVs to Yamaha two strokes, and just carried on winning. He was a class act whatever he rode.

As regards loyalty, Ago is a businessman. I've no doubt he is paid well for promotional work by Yamaha, and also by the current holders of the MV brand.

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
Cool looking bike! I have actually been thinking about the prospects of an updated Ago on the new F4 platform or possibly the F3......
Could it be true? This coming from the leader of the Brutie following. :stickpoke

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
@Randy google translate ;) the language is Dutch :naughty::naughty:

It was a joke Greny. I'm not that smart, but I knew that.....:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Could it be true? This coming from the leader of the Brutie following. :stickpoke
Sure Randrew, I can appreciate F4 beauty....just as I appreciate Lambo beauty......nice enough for some.....just not me. :stickpoke

·
Registered
909 Posts
The quality of the paint-job & components looks superb............

Just a shame the current R1 isn't as pretty as previous models!!!

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
Sure Randrew, I can appreciate F4 beauty....just as I appreciate Lambo beauty......nice enough for some.....just not me. :stickpoke
If you do it, you must ride it at a Bubba event:f4:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Agostini's loyalty?

Don't forget that Ago was Yamaha Team Manager for several years. So he had a major part in securing many other Yamaha successes. His links with Yamaha are very strong, and rightly so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts