MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Looks very nice alongside the Brute, :) many congratulations and welcome. :smoking: I see you've been a member for a long time, why leave it 'till now to make your first post?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only have two heat cycles into break-in. But, contrary to what I had read about the 1000's about abrupt throttle off of idle, the fueling is very smooth. Much smoother than my Brutale. Brakes are great, much better than the Nissins on the Brutale, and better feel than on my '05 999s. Tall seat.

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's interesting. Does anyone know if the US spec bikes have a less intrusive emission setting than the EU bikes?

How does it compare in other aspects to your 999s?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Those pictures are making me say red or black again!!

I ordered the black one thinking I don't like the red anymore but you have me thinking I may need to call the dealership and make a change in color. I loved the older ones in red but in most pictures it just didn't look the same. Maybe change is hard sometimes. Great looking bike by the way good luck

·
Registered
64 Posts
The way the new red graphics are placed, it looks like you could easily make it look like the old red buy just getting a silver fairing and a red front fender. Then the original bodywork would be safe and you would have your desired original silver/red MV.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Very slick and crisp looking! Congrats!!

Amazing subtle changes in the graphics how they take the red on the front fender and match it to the new red section on the side fairing!! Very subtle!

Amazing how it still looks good after nearly 10 years of only subtle/minor changes!!

Ive always said being a design teacher that that is what good design is all about - ...'the ability to design something that will still look good in 20 years...'

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Fantastic ride! Use it in great health!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts