MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks from the U.K had my 920 a week now and loving it .

Had a street triple for nearly 4 years, fantastic bike .So much fun . Been all across Europe on it . 100% reliable and sounded ace with the Arrow system .

Did 112 miles yesterday afternnoon and it was all bedding in nicely . I think when it's run in it will be a lively bugger! God knows what the 1090's like .

·
Registered
215 Posts
:blah:Snap had mine about 4 months loving it done about 1400 miles. lost my chain guard about a month ago, check the fittings. lol.
Had the 990r before( long story). but i'm preferring the 920. not many white ones about you were lucky to get one.fitted the frame protectors, grips and some stickers. ( it was a bit too white) lol.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.
I got it from Robinsons of Rochdale . A 5 hour drive up there in the van to get it, but it was worth it . Pre-registered, saved a grand on the price .
What frame protectors have you fitted?
I also want a hugger but can't find any info or pics to help .
Will they do a seat cowl as that would really finish it off, and the mrs never goes on the bike!.

·
Registered
215 Posts
the mv ones silver with red writing, there in the official mv book.for some reason i cannot load photos on here, other wise i'd show you.

theres not much out at the moment try some of the sponsors on the home page. i'm afraid it's hard to get bits for brutale even more so the latest one. well done on the price.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey doggy, welcome. I remember you off the Street Trple forum, I had an orange 'R'.

Welcome to MV ownership, hope its as long and happy as your Triumph one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts