MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've had my Brutale for just over 24 hours now. Having a blast and couldn't wait to get up this morning and ride to work, although now I'm at work I wish I'd just taken the day off.

I'm just coming off a 4+ year 21k mile stint on an 07 Speedtriple 1050 and I'm super happy I've made the change even though the triumph is also a terrific bike and never gave me any grief.

The previous owner apart from being a great guy was an aircraft mechanic and took amazing care of her. Mods are tasteful in my opinion but I have a set of beringer master cylinders to put on that I feel it desperately needs.

I'm sure I'll have tons of questions as time goes on

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Welcome and congrats. :drummer:

"Having a blast and couldn't wait to get up this morning and ride to work, although now I'm at work I wish I'd just taken the day off."

I hear you and know the feeling. You just took the words form my mouth :laughing:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone, now if the missus would agree with you and stop complaining about the monoseat I'd be all set.

·
Registered
207 Posts
New 910s

HI AL GRATE LOOKING BIKE!!!! HOW DOSE THAT FAIRING WORK, SA FAR AS THE WIND? WHAT KIND OF PIPE IS THAT? FULL SYSTEM OR NOT? HOW LOUD? I GOT A 1090RR AND ALMOST GOT A SPEED TRIPLE INSTEAD. THE DEALER TRIED SCARE ME BY TELLING ME THAT MV WAS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. I THINK I GOT THE RIGHT BIKE. GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE. :smoking: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I had a Murray 22 and the sucker blew up the plastic cam gear.:bawling:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HI AL GRATE LOOKING BIKE!!!! HOW DOSE THAT FAIRING WORK, SA FAR AS THE WIND? WHAT KIND OF PIPE IS THAT? FULL SYSTEM OR NOT? HOW LOUD? I GOT A 1090RR AND ALMOST GOT A SPEED TRIPLE INSTEAD. THE DEALER TRIED SCARE ME BY TELLING ME THAT MV WAS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. I THINK I GOT THE RIGHT BIKE. GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE. :smoking: :laughing:
The little bikini fairing doesn't do much other than vibrate and look bulky, I took it off after 2 days and much prefer the look without it. The exhaust is the arrow thunder pipe. It's just the rear section but the do make an inexpensive header which I plan to add in the future. It has a removable baffle, with the baffle in it is quieter than my speedtriple with a full arrow lowmount.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had a Murray 22 and the sucker blew up the plastic cam gear.:bawling:
Haha yea mine is broken too, it's out front waiting for a trip to the dump. :bash:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts