MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long time lurker, very rare poster...

just p/u'd my 910r today. love it!

only mod i did was to scrap the mirrors and put a single CRG on the left side.

i'm thinking about new exhaust and the a steering dampner. any opinions on the FBF v. Arrow v. Arrow shorty? I like the look of the shorty since you can see the entire rear wheel (F4ish.)

how about steering dampners? i haven't ridden it long enough to see if I need one? advice?

TIA

·
Registered
350 Posts
I put a header and eprom thru my stock cans its like night and day the bike sounds better and has more seat of pants pull to it theres a street by house its about a half a mile long with about a 15% upgrade. In stock form the bike hauls up it. With the header and eprom i cant keep w.o.t all the way thru 1st 2 and 3rd the front just stays in the air did not do that before.only thru 1st and second I fucking love it. I here the shorty from arrow sounds really loud and forumula one like.

Brutale 910
Norton 850 cammando
Suzuki 1983 1100 Katana
Honda CR250

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
bronson2000 i thing i saw you at PI today
did you pick up yours at PI? with your father?
nice bike you pick up today

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Registry submission! Pictures! Also check out the socal thread in the events section, maybe you can join the rest of us :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Regarding both (the damper in particular as it will affect handling), I'd recommend waiting a while and getting used to the bike as-is for now.

This will potentially save you a lot of money and you'll be in a position to make an informed decision.

Enjoy the bike!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep, that was me. i remember seeing your F4 w/red wheels parked outside.

·
Registered
88 Posts
For a simple road use you don't need the steering dampener instead if you go to use the R on tracks the dampener is a must,for the exhausts stay with the originals or the MVCorse mufflers,the new Arrow low silencer is horrible!If you want to sound your Brutale like a Tomcat change the original filter with a BMC one,eliminate the airbox plastic conveyors and install the kit furnished with the bike(mine was eeprom,headers and midpipe).Now mine sounds like a turbojet.Ciao!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hey Airfuel, was it you who posted pics of the snorkel removals? I can find that post! Do you have an aftermarket air filter? BMC, etc...

Oh, and congrats bronson2000! F'n awesome!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hi john How the hell is it going. John if i change the airfilter will i have to reset the TPS or C.O. ? and should i change it will it do anything. P.S. How about those cans ready to sell them the rest of your system misses them.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Vlad, yes I'm rnning a BMC filer and I'll do some more trials with and without the snorkels on the dyno when the weather warms.

Street Fighter, You'll be fine with just the air filter, snorkels may change things a bit.
(keeping the cans!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts