MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have just purchased a bike that a few of you may be familiar with. The bike is a 2006 910R that was owned by James (Sydney910R). What a great bike to ride! I have always owned Japanese bikes but they pale into comparison with these machines.

James has told me this is a great site for infomation and help so please forgive me if I ask a question that is common knowledge in the MV community.

Thanks all

Ben

·
Administrator
20,100 Posts
Welcome to the family Ben......

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I have seen several pictures of your new bike, and it is lovely.
And since I have a 910R myself, I know that you are going to have much fun with her.
Congratulations.:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I took the bike out yesterday and went up through the mountains behind my place and the bike was an absolute dream. No more CBR's for me.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
new?

Ben;
welcome aboard the Forum.....:drummer:

if you have a question, try using the search function in the tool bar, given that there are almost 22,000 members......its probably already been asked a few times :stickpoke

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood.

Might see you around, I ride through the Yarra Valley and out back of the Dandenongs a far bit.

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome Ben, I tried to pursuade James to part with his old Ohlins rear shock, but damn you, you decided you wanted it! :)

Look forwarded to hearing more from you.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts