MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my silver 910 today. What a blast!! I will post pics soon. Glad to be here.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
alanparr said:
Just picked up my silver 910 today. What a blast!! I will post pics soon. Glad to be here.
Congratulations I bet your wrapped, I have just found out that my 2007 910R will be on the docks in Australia on the 20/9/2006 including the header system. :guitarist :) :hitit:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spalding12 said:
thrilled to have you here
but.....
you aren't going to get away with this WEENIE post.... :laughing: :laughing:
we want
DETAILS
DETAILS
DETAILS
and.......
soon :) :)
if there is no time to upload images..... then just the words will do for now

congrats....
The beauty really is in the details isn't it. I only had a chance for a short ride but I will tell you it was a great experience. The bike feels tiny to ride and you feel totally locked in place while on it. It has great linear power everywhere and the sound, even with the stock pipes, is fabulous. The stock mirrors seem to vibrate badly and will probably be replaced with CRG bar ends soon. I noticed a bit of vibes up through the bars as well but that is all part of the experience,IMO. Obviously the thing looks fantastic and it is almost as fun to look at as it is to ride. I will post pics in the next few days and provide updates as to mods and experiences. I have gotten a lot of good info from the members here. I appreciate it!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aussie MV said:
Congratulations I bet your wrapped, I have just found out that my 2007 910R will be on the docks in Australia on the 20/9/2006 including the header system. :guitarist :) :hitit:

Thanks. I am very happy with it so far. I too was trying to get the R but I got such a good deal on the S I had to take it. I can't wait to see pics of your R. Just a bit longer, yes?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
alanparr said:
The beauty really is in the details isn't it. I only had a chance for a short ride but I will tell you it was a great experience. The bike feels tiny to ride and you feel totally locked in place while on it. It has great linear power everywhere and the sound, even with the stock pipes, is fabulous. The stock mirrors seem to vibrate badly and will probably be replaced with CRG bar ends soon. I noticed a bit of vibes up through the bars as well but that is all part of the experience,IMO. Obviously the thing looks fantastic and it is almost as fun to look at as it is to ride. I will post pics in the next few days and provide updates as to mods and experiences. I have gotten a lot of good info from the members here. I appreciate it!
yeah... the details really are important
i'm glad you posted this wonderful message.
the mirrors are a liability, i suppose.... i'll be anxious to see your fix as well
i sit here at my desk wondering when mine will arrive. i'm happy that you are enjoying your's so far.
having ridden my BMW R1200GS a lot lately... and being 5'6"
the "littleness" of the 910 will be quite a welcome shock
they certainly are on the opposite end of the naked bike spectrum

thanks for your post

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
910r Delivery

Hello everyone,
here is a good answer as to the delivery of the next batch of MV Agusta 910R: they will be at the port of New York on Friday August the 4th!!!!! MINE IS THERE finally, i have been waiting for it for over 3 months. The batch contains 40 more MV 910R's - TALK TO YOUR DEALER TO CONFIRM AND EVENTUALLY GET YOURS RESERVED. I even got my "VIN" number. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :hitit: :king:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spalding12 said:
yeah... the details really are important
i'm glad you posted this wonderful message.
the mirrors are a liability, i suppose.... i'll be anxious to see your fix as well
i sit here at my desk wondering when mine will arrive. i'm happy that you are enjoying your's so far.
having ridden my BMW R1200GS a lot lately... and being 5'6"
the "littleness" of the 910 will be quite a welcome shock
they certainly are on the opposite end of the naked bike spectrum

thanks for your post
Your size will be a definate plus for the bike. I am 6' and feel that I wouldn't want to be much taller. One thing that I didn't mention previously was that there didnt seem to be a lot of wind turbulence around my helmet even at 70mph. I own a 2007 Aprilia Tuono as well, which has a small fairing, and the wind blast is worse on that. I know you are anxious for your bike but it will be worth the wait. BTW, my Tuono has the same Brembos as your R will have. You are gonna love them :yo:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
alanparr said:
Your size will be a definate plus for the bike. I am 6' and feel that I wouldn't want to be much taller. One thing that I didn't mention previously was that there didnt seem to be a lot of wind turbulence around my helmet even at 70mph. I own a 2007 Aprilia Tuono as well, which has a small fairing, and the wind blast is worse on that. I know you are anxious for your bike but it will be worth the wait. BTW, my Tuono has the same Brembos as your R will have. You are gonna love them :yo:
i so appreciate this post
i am very excited (as everyone knows here :D )

i guess i'll find out about that wind turbulence at 5'6" very soon

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts