MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week after many months of speculation, angst, disappointment and heartache i finally picked up my very low km'er 2000 F4750.

Tossing up between new CBR600RR's /KTM Superdukes/R6's/R1's/Fireblades and triumph 675's to name a few, i eventually went with the one that deep down i had always wanted (and sounded the best by a country mile)

Also wanted to say that I work in an Italian part of town and i now get (coffee) discounts due to my new found toy .

After taking it off the hands of anothermvfanatic who has looked after this bike meticulously, i am now enjoying the benefits of being an MV owner.

Love it!

·
Registered
125 Posts
well at least you're getting good coffee ... ;)

Well done

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Good buy, good choice and congratulations. You will love the Bike, I'm sure, as many other proud 750 Owners, including myself.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Give yourself time to get to know her, get it set up, and enjoy. It will take a long time to really get to grips with it, but the others will be a distant memory.

Welcome

A

·
0 Posts
congrats mate
you have my baby look after her,
to anyone wondering what bike is or will replace it, well i will tell you.....
it is being made as we speak, it is of the french provincial kind. Thats right folks, its a bloody kitchen. Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn those responsibilities

lab take care of that bike, or there will be trouble

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Yup... where are the pics?? And congrats!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts