MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Team MV Agusta USA :wave:,
So last Thursday, I traded my 2007 Honda CBR600RR with 14,600 miles for a 2013 MV Agusta F3 675 with 925 miles. Apparently now, I am one of three owners who own this bike in Alaska. All I have to say is this thing is super sexy. She has a testy throttle compared to the Honda (sometimes unpredictable), but i have no regrets. I would like to know HOW I Will service her because we do not have a single MV Agusta dealer in Alaska or a service department willing to service the bike. I need an oil change and am more than capable of doing it considering I used to build 4G63's, 2JZGTE's, and the EJ257 and serviced my CBR myself (besides tire balancing).

The 2007 CBR600RR I traded in for her

·
Registered
583 Posts
Congrats! Beauty bike.

Hmmm, closest dealers are Edmonton AB (1940 miles) or Vancouver BC (2200 miles).

Best pack a lunch if you need to visit one. ?. In the meantime, get the service manuals from Donsy's site. A great place to start.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So I called MV Agusta USA yesterday and informed them I was a new owner of one of their products. I also inquired servicing for the bike and how to fulfill the maintenance schedule. Come to find out, there is a certified MV Agusta technician here in in Alaska and he just so happens to be one of my riding buddies. He contacted me today through fb to let me know that MV Agusta contacted him to see if he could perform the services recalls and maintenance for my bike. Thank you MV Agusta USA for the quick response and your support. Extremely impressed with your service. I would also like to take this time to give a shout out to Kris located in San Diego California for all of your assistance and support. Motoforza has now become my official company I will be using to order my parts from. If you have not tried them, their customer service is top notch. I have been very impressed with MV Agusta's efforts for customer support. This mindset focusing toward exceptional support in conjunction with their focus toward technological artistry will propagate the company to the top! Way to GO MV Agusta.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts