MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just thought that I would say hello to you forum folks. I had been looking at a new 2010 Brutale 1090 RR sitting at Calif. Speedsports in Livermore for about a year. I had also been reading this forum for the same amount of time. Then on October 25th, things worked out financially and my wife said go ahead. I didn't ask twice. I love this bike. I also have an 07 Aprilia Tuono and the Brutale handles/looks better. I have only put about 400 miles on it as I am still recovering from a little knee surgery. I have put a CF rear hugger on it but little else. I had a mirror fall out that CSS is replacing under warrenty. I am very happy with them (Kerg). I do worry about the rear hub but as I understand it, Mitch is adapting his hub to fit the 2010 and up. Anyway you folks seem great and the bike is outstanding.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Hello I just thought that I would say hello to you forum folks. I had been looking at a new 2010 Brutale 1090 RR sitting at Calif. Speedsports in Livermore for about a year. I had also been reading this forum for the same amount of time. Then on October 25th, things worked out financially and my wife said go ahead. I didn't ask twice. I love this bike. I also have an 07 Aprilia Tuono and the Brutale handles/looks better. I have only put about 400 miles on it as I am still recovering from a little knee surgery. I have put a CF rear hugger on it but little else. I had a mirror fall out that CSS is replacing under warrenty. I am very happy with them (Kerg). I do worry about the rear hub but as I understand it, Mitch is adapting his hub to fit the 2010 and up. Anyway you folks seem great and the bike is outstanding.
Welcome to the forum and also welcome to the world of MV ! :yo:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Smokeater,

Welcome also. Just bought a 2009 1078 myself. Had a few problems but loving it.

Cheers

Deano

1 - 5 of 5 Posts