MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

We have just re-designed the new 2008 MV Agusta brochure, should you wish to get your mitt's on this sexy bit of print...please send your full name, postal address and email address to: [email protected] and put the words 'FORUM REQUEST' in your subject line, then we'll happily send you out a copy in the post!

(Only available to UK postal addresses)

Thanks again...

MotoGB

·
Registered
417 Posts
email sent, thanking in advance

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
So far you seem to be really trying to get a good customer service. Hopefully this continues to those in the UK.

·
Registered
520 Posts
email sent

·
Registered
159 Posts
could you post a scan of the brochure for us Yanks? :naughty:

your website is head and shoulders above what we have in the states.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
And Ladys and Gents, here we have the old F4 with yet again a new paint scheme! Ah, and updated Brembo's and a few extra BHP. All your for £££££££££££££. No thanks, I'll wait to see what 09 brings. Its funny, just look at the MV advert for this bike on their web site, a 10 year old could put a better sales package together! Broooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Banned
319 Posts
Well if you want a new model every few years sleazy why dont you go but a jap bike,You can have a new model every few years and loose a shit load of money on the old one everytime a new model comes out!!!! lol

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Well if you want a new model every few years sleazy why dont you go but a jap bike,You can have a new model every few years and loose a shit load of money on the old one everytime a new model comes out!!!! lol

Ah, I didn't say every year. But 10 years is a little long. Anyhow, do you think what they are doing at the moments adds value to the brand and owners bikes. I think not, from the F4 to the f4R to the 312R and now the 1078RRRRR. I don't see how this is improving things! Appart from damaging used market prices. This machine is a work of art, that is not in question. But it needs to evolve and different paint each year doesn't fix this!

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Sleezy what is Your Problem ? Why do You have to be always negative ? MotoGB is doing their job, offering to send You a brochure if You want. That's all ! If You don't write an email to them, they will not bother You. If You feel Your bike is dated than sell it and get something different. If it has to be a new designed MV Agusta than wait the time. MV Agusta says since Years that they try to bring new models in the time frame between 2009 and 2011. Your moaning gets old.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Nice and Sleazy I get really sick of "new coat of paint thing".
I had the first 750 F4 into Australia. if I had to list all the components that have been upgraded over the past 8 years there isn't much left. Now they have a 1078 engine supposedly to make more mid range for the road etc etc. Yes all the while it still looks like the original, so my 1000 S is not looking to shabby.
I got off Jap bikes years ago because of this whole thing. MV should be admired not ridiculed.

By the way I had a beautiful; Sunday ride today. Went to the local bike cafe, 100s of bikes turn up. I am sitting minding my business and a guy over from the UK comes up introduces himself and says "can I have a chat about your MV?", I said sure...he said " I have lusted after one of those for years but everyone back home kept telling me how unreliable they were etc etc etc. ". Now he is over here he is going to trade in his 08 Jap bike for an "old" MV, (I let him have a spin).

I really can't understand your hostility to the MV brand.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Sleezy what is Your Problem ? Why do You have to be always negative ? MotoGB is doing their job, offering to send You a brochure if You want. That's all ! If You don't write an email to them, they will not bother You. If You feel Your bike is dated than sell it and get something different. If it has to be a new designed MV Agusta than wait the time. MV Agusta says since Years that they try to bring new models in the time frame between 2009 and 2011. Your moaning gets old.

Hold on, I'm just getting my rose tinted specs on. Ah, thats better, all is well in the MV world!

Obviously, vocing a few comments means I'm hostile to the brand???? A forum is about sharing views, not going along with the sheep. The MV is a lovely machine and I'm very happy with mine thanks. I just don't think changing the paint and adding a few bhp helps the bike or the company in anyway.

I wish Moto GB well, I really do. Its a tough road ahead here in the UK!

So please get your facts right Old Chap before calling me negative! :jerkoff:

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Dont want to steal the thread from MOTO GB but I think everyone will agree the new paint job of the 1078 is shocking (puke)
it must have been a right "wally" that designed the new paint job:piss:

Warren I know where your coming from and your feelings for the F4

p.s.
its great being content with what you have, I am, with all I have

I can still go MUCH faster on a SABRE 170 (packed) than a 312 though (think about it):naughty::naughty:
baaaaa baaaaa

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
No, Sleezy You are right there is not everything shiny and rosy. But not every thread concerning the F4 has to end in a rampage against MV Agusta's marketing. This was a thread were Your new Distributer seaks a Way to get in contact with You UK Owners and tries to serve You better in the future. This just to remember everyone what was this thread about. And finally the sales figures will proof if MV was wrong or not.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
No, Sleezy You are right there is not everything shiny and rosy. But not every thread concerning the F4 has to end in a rampage against MV Agusta's marketing. This was a thread were Your new Distributer seaks a Way to get in contact with You UK Owners and tries to serve You better in the future. This just to remember everyone what was this thread about. And finally the sales figures will proof if MV was wrong or not.

Fare enough. I am just as passionate about MV as the next owner. Even after 10 years, its still the best looking bike on the market. All the best.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts