MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I read and saw a picture through this forum from one of our fellow members of a New 1000 SPR coming soon. Is this a fact? Does anybody know its specks?
And what sort of differance do you suspect there would be between the 1000R vs the 1000 SPR. Or let me put it this way, what differance would you what their to be in comparison to these two fantastic bikes.
And will there be a 750 SPR following soon after? :popcorn:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to find the thrend with the photo to no avail. I'll keep trying. Stand By.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I believe a member in Europe posted a picture of one in a dealership several months ago? Ahhh...maybe I was just dreaming?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Found it! Its on F4 thread "Corse Replica???" post #71 by member Velocemoto.
Check it out and tell me what you think? I don't know how to attach the post to this thread. Maybe we'll hear back from Velocemoto.
Hopefully he has more information for us. :popcorn:

G

·
0 Posts
I cant find it MAD! Can you copy and paste a link??? Its not that hard to do.
Highlight the http:// etc..., press Ctrl/C and then reply to this post and click the cursor on the where you type your posts and press Ctrl/V. Tada!!!
PS. I'm not being phesicios Im just assuming you really dont know how to do it. :)

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Cool there it is. I kind of think that black is starting to get overdone with MV and other motorcycle makes, and that might be cuz I already have a black RC-51 and a black BV200 but I still think it looks cool. Is that a Mat black?? I wonder what the spec are??? I bet that it has even more agressive cams and probably doesnt run as good as the regular F4R on the rode, but Im sure total HP is going to be higher maybe by 5-10 horses. Thats my opinion if they are in fact comming out with it.

G

·
0 Posts
LOL! Its a phoney??? LOL! I bet they'll come out with it in '08 for real though. Im not getting one though cuz I want an F4R 1+1

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Triple Seven said:
lol at you dudes thinking the photochop was real

Say it isn't so... :bawling:
Oh well. I'll keep dreaming :zzz:
I really hate photo shop sometimes. :rant:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
MADMAN said:
Say it isn't so... :bawling:
Oh well. I'll keep dreaming :zzz:
I really hate photo shop sometimes. :rant:
Sorry guys..it's just me dreaming....
I knocked this up in my initial frustration with the new "R"...though it looked a bit drab, but I'm assured they look great in the flesh..

I can't understand why MV dropped the "SPR" tag and went with just "R"...it's just so Ducati :banghead:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
wow pete (velecomoto)! looks like you could get a job with MCN. your photoshop dream has become the speculation of mass rumor! all you needed to do was to make up a list of specs to run along side it and you may have gotten a call from castiglioni himself!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts